[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Hime

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25.09.2018 at 3:35 PM, BodybuilderIRL said:

If you guys put autolooping in I won't be spending a dime on this game. I'm just going to make a 9 man autoloop party spread out amongst 3 computers. No point spending $630 or w/e the amount is for 9 accounts /w packs and VIP 4. Not to mention if I spend half that amount on 4-5 accounts, the drop rate from the VIP4 will be cut in half, so it'd be pretty wasteful to do that imo.

Literally just tested this autoloop macro out on a private classic server. It makes it so you can legitly afk a 9 man party LOL. Um, ya, they didn't have this in the prelude/c1/c2 versions of the game. You guys aren't seriously going to put this into the game are you?

The reddit discord I'm in for Lineage 2 has hundreds of people asking for "drivers" or "drivers" looking for a party. I didn't understand what it meant until now. A driver is the guy who sits there watching the other 8 people in his party auto assist him while they are at work.

This is what a "legit" auto macro looping looks like. No bot is being used here. It is literally NCSoft's autoloop macro that you're seeing. Even if you report these players they will never be banned as they are using a legit macro any1 can create with L2's macro system.

Incase NCSoft implements this legit botting function for classic here is the page you'll need to make the in-game autoloop macros -> https://l2wiki.com/Commands

Once you make the macro all you need to do is right click it like it is soulshot. Figured I'd share what I found just to level the playing field. No point not giving every1 the same chance to legitly automacro a 9 person party while they're at work/sleeping /w L2's ingame macro system amirite?

Are you guys really going to implement a legit way to afk bot in the new classic?

@Juji@Hime

This is not auto macro looping,this is a bot party,dude

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Any link where i can download the classic client for octomber 3 rd?
cause i installed  client from download and gets me on salvation  with naia and cronos servers witha unch of kamael and erhtiea classes.......

You have the right client, sir. On the launch day you will have to download an update of 2 GB and then the Classic servers will appear on your Server Selection Screen.

5 hours ago, Italianomedio said:

Then at start (3 october) will be automatic fishing yet? Is a good  news

At start the server seem as Skelth first of Seven Sign expansion

What do you mean with automatic fishing? (I didn't fish in the actual servers, only some times in classic privart servers)

It wont be necessary to use skills for fishing? It would be a completely automatic skill like in Warcraft? That would be sad.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:44 AM, nevermore13 said:

Guys can you please answer if EU/Russia/CIS players would have a chance to play on these servers or not ?! It is one of the most important questions for L2 community right now.

yes, there are already many ru CPs coming

13 hours ago, Alarion said:

What do you mean with automatic fishing? (I didn't fish in the actual servers, only some times in classic privart servers)

It wont be necessary to use skills for fishing? It would be a completely automatic skill like in Warcraft? That would be sad.

Duh, it is GoD with a thinly veiled disguise, so of course it is AFK fishing.

Just now, Dag0n said:

yes, there are already many ru CPs coming

Beware, in NCWest LIVE all new accounts get banned for suspicious activity within 24 hours of first login (even if you did literally nothing within the account) and you must contact CS to unlock (they will unlock these autobans immediately after contact). However, they will check your location and if it is found within the banned country list, they will reject your request stating that Customer Support is only available within certain regions only, effectively making your account permanently locked without a reason.

@Hime I have been playing on 3 l2 classic servers the last two years, and safe to say they all have issues concerning quests and rewards. There are almost no quests in classic and rewards are so nerfed like getting 10k adena for 2k quest items and of course almost no quests even though old days had hundreds of quests. Does your version of our old game resemble what was back then or will it be a copy paste of versions already available?

1 hour ago, EileithyiaDK said:

@Hime I have been playing on 3 l2 classic servers the last two years, and safe to say they all have issues concerning quests and rewards. There are almost no quests in classic and rewards are so nerfed like getting 10k adena for 2k quest items and of course almost no quests even though old days had hundreds of quests. Does your version of our old game resemble what was back then or will it be a copy paste of versions already available?

As I have explained in another thread some time ago, most of the sidequests have been removed or reworked and there is a clear progression quest chain starting from the gremlin quest and up to the highest levels (this part might be altered in NCw due to artificial limitations they plan on adding).

This is not Chronicle, this is Classic: an alternative version of LIVE - modern Lineage II with some of the contraversial features removed or reimplemented.

21 hours ago, Alarion said:

I mean that you can place char with pole, bait and shot and start fishing, then leave char to fish for hours and the char will top only when finish bait (it can be fish for several hours)

Archived