Forums

[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Hime

12 hours ago, Devoid said:

Duh, it is GoD with a thinly veiled disguise, so of course it is AFK fishing.

Beware, in NCWest LIVE all new accounts get banned for suspicious activity within 24 hours of first login (even if you did literally nothing within the account) and you must contact CS to unlock (they will unlock these autobans immediately after contact). However, they will check your location and if it is found within the banned country list, they will reject your request stating that Customer Support is only available within certain regions only, effectively making your account permanently locked without a reason.

you can fake your location...

you think big russian CPs will go here if they know they will get banned ?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Juji  @Hime @Neutron

For me, one thing above all else is worrying me about re-joining Lineage II in the hands of NCSoft. When you guys launched Goddess of Destruction, I remember it as it was yesterday. The drop rather of all items, mats, parts, adena, spoil rates etc. dropped dramatically. Material drops and parts quantity when from 1-7 animal bone drop to 1. Still to this day you can hunt in SoS for hours as a nuker and get maybe one fire stone and 1 piece of material. And while you with one hand destroyed the drop rate and quantity of drops you introduced the "amazing" drop rune in L2store, yes ladies and gentlemen, you take with one hand and you take with the other one too. I hope that in the spirit of what was "before GoD came" the greatest MMO ever, that you keep the old drop rates. So in the spirit of "reliving what once was" I hope we keep it as close to old as possible.  

46 minutes ago, EileithyiaDK said:

@Juji  @Hime @Neutron

For me, one thing above all else is worrying me about re-joining Lineage II in the hands of NCSoft. When you guys launched Goddess of Destruction, I remember it as it was yesterday. The drop rather of all items, mats, parts, adena, spoil rates etc. dropped dramatically. Material drops and parts quantity when from 1-7 animal bone drop to 1. Still to this day you can hunt in SoS for hours as a nuker and get maybe one fire stone and 1 piece of material. And while you with one hand destroyed the drop rate and quantity of drops you introduced the "amazing" drop rune in L2store, yes ladies and gentlemen, you take with one hand and you take with the other one too. I hope that in the spirit of what was "before GoD came" the greatest MMO ever, that you keep the old drop rates. So in the spirit of "reliving what once was" I hope we keep it as close to old as possible.  

That is exactly why they are opening a classic server.

On 21.9.2018 at 6:53 PM, KasNodWeb said:

Will be someone security against bots on Classic? And which if will be?

Or when if not will be in start?

there's going to be bots as always and they can't stop it. fewer bots maybe, but still annoying.

• L2 Team
4 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

How many servers you open tomorow? :D

2 planned for right now.

2 minutes ago, Jynxz said:

ETA of opening also tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Tuesday for us :) (10:41 pm right now on Monday night)

1 minute ago, Juji said:

2 planned for right now.

Tomorrow is Tuesday for us :) (10:41 pm right now on Monday night)

True, cool then any info regarding ping values from EU countries? will we be able to also enjoy your server?

3 minutes ago, Jynxz said:

True, cool then any info regarding ping values from EU countries? will we be able to also enjoy your server?

the ping for me is ok,no lag,i guess ping is at 100 or so,i live in israel.so  i guess countries further in europe gonna be ok

Archived