[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Hime

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MoSteel said:

@Juji Can you please give us a time for when the launch will take place? I have to work tomorrow and I need to know if I am going to miss it or not :(

Be patient. They already said to us all information will be soon released.

20 hours ago, ChicoNever said:

NCWest have no jusrisdiction over L2 in Europe to open a new server, go ask 4game.

4game are shit.
If we want to play classic in L2 Europe we have to pay a subscription.

They are doing a false f2p in the normal servers to, with restrictions for peopleo who are not paying the subsbcription (fishing for example is restricted, and other things.
It's a pure P2W.

I prefere to play in USA servers even if I have more lag.

@Juji @Hime

I actually didn't notice that the VIP program will affect drop rate.  I cannot stress how wrong I think this is. This, as I wrote before, is of great importance to me. Though the % isn't that much, I think it's grotesque. Grotesque enough to actually consider not starting on the classic server after all, even though I actually bought the pack. I don't get you guys. I really don't. I guess after 14 years I should have learned my lesson. 

18 minutes ago, EileithyiaDK said:

@Juji @Hime

I actually didn't notice that the VIP program will affect drop rate.  I cannot stress how wrong I think this is. This, as I wrote before, is of great importance to me. Though the % isn't that much, I think it's grotesque. Grotesque enough to actually consider not starting on the classic server after all, even though I actually bought the pack. I don't get you guys. I really don't. I guess after 14 years I should have learned my lesson. 

Dont like it? Dont play? Simple really : )

2 hours ago, EileithyiaDK said:

@Juji @Hime

How else do you think that a f2p server will get income?  Also, be certain the server baseline drop rate is decreased so that with the "boost" its normal.  That much is obvious from a develeopmental balance perspective.

I disagree with it too in principle, but they decided on a f2p model (which is a huge mistake imo), so it comes with the territory.  I just hope literaly everyone has the VIP4 always so they dont need to f up the game anymore with p2w.

@Juji @Hime

i think you take it too seriously. log in and just have fun...

@Juji @Hime

You are aware they have to make a profit of some kind.  No MMO is ever really FREE to play, if it was we would never get them off the ground.  I think its a joke they took out Looping Macros ( A HUGE QoL they had added to help legit players keep up with all the L2Walker dicks) Yet I'm still going to play.  You can't get everything you want.  Pony up the cash on one of your accounts and get to work.

D, 

@Juji I am having issue's purchasing the l2 classic pre-order package.

tonight is the last chance getting those packages...

anyone having the same issue?

PS: i did manage to buy 1 package with an old ncsoft account ( around  10 years old)

but whenever i create a new ncsoft account, i can't buy anything.

xXiI0JK.jpg

Just now, GiNOO said:

I am having issue's purchasing the l2 classic pre-order package.

PS: i did manage to buy 1 package with an old ncsoft account ( around  10 years old)

xXiI0JK.jpg

Try changing the language on the bottom in your account to: English US. Also, try other devices. 

Yea I haven't played L2 Since Cruma was a thing Like C3 to C5 ish.  So I have no problem paying VIP4 for at least 2 accounts.  Look at the MMO landscape, nothing going on right now.  If any of you think this is a cash grab (Which every game is to some degree, again they have to make money to sustain and hopefully grow) go and play ArcheAge!!

One of the greatest Opportunities for, what I think could have been one of the best MMO's ever but the greed of XLGames/Trion destroyed that game.  That was a complete P2W, LOL With a monthly sub on top.  They were squeezing us from both ends.  

Paying what $40 to get VIP4 and like $12-$15 a month to sustain it is nothing, that is a regular monthly sub.

3 minutes ago, GiNOO said:

@Juji I am having issue's purchasing the l2 classic pre-order package.

xXiI0JK.jpg

Had the exact same issue on two of my accounts

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Try changing the language on the bottom in your account to: English US. Also, try other devices. 

it was already on English US, i also tried buying it through my phone, i also asked a real life friend of mine to do it, but he is getting the same error.

But he did manage to buy it for his own account.. weird right ?

Just now, GiNOO said:

it was already on English US, i also tried buying it through my phone, i also asked a real life friend of mine to do it, but he is getting the same error.

But he did manage to buy it for his own account.. weird right ?

Weird indeed. 

1 minute ago, GiNOO said:

@dannyboy

what did you do to fix it ? 

i want it on 3 accounts... So far i have it only on 1 account.

and that account is like 10 years old.

it doesnt work on a brand new account.

Did you activate the rest of the accounts and allowed the IP thing on them? 

Archived