Limit Box

sztank

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Stormie said:

If we are talking classic we need to have 6 clients at once OR people who are VIP and pay VIP need to be able to load more than 3 clients.

Main character, BD, SWS, Buffer min of 4 toons if i wanted to go solo

Game isn’t meant or designed for solo players. Go play Tetris or something lol. 

2 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Game isn’t meant or designed for solo players. Go play Tetris or something lol. 

bro, let me tell you from experience I have been playing on L2 EU Classic since launch. There are a ton of times people need to load up more than 3 clients. 

If i want to go solo an alt i want to be able to load all my supports.

So please tell me again how you know more than me.

Ill be waiting here.

Good Morning.

For me it could be only 1 client that matters to me and that I would like to be logged in with my 3 clients in Chronos and do not interfere with classic, la in classic I could log in my client without having to move a client of Chronos because at the moment I want to stop at Chronos totally nobody knows what the classic will look like.

( Sorry for my bad english xD )

7 hours ago, Stormie said:

bro, let me tell you from experience I have been playing on L2 EU Classic since launch. There are a ton of times people need to load up more than 3 clients. 

If i want to go solo an alt i want to be able to load all my supports.

So please tell me again how you know more than me.

Ill be waiting here.

I didn’t say anything about anyone knowing more than the other. I said this game isn’t meant to be played solo. I’ve heard, and seen, so many trying to figure out how they can load 9 clients. That’s not what this game is about. 

5 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

I didn’t say anything about anyone knowing more than the other. I said this game isn’t meant to be played solo. I’ve heard, and seen, so many trying to figure out how they can load 9 clients. That’s not what this game is about. 

And im saying i have played EU classic for 3 years lots of times have i loaded 3 or more clients for various reasons.

14 hours ago, Hime said:

This is an interesting question. I'm leaning towards the fact you will not be able to 6-box with 3 on Live and 3 on Classic, but we will double check.

3-box limit in classic is not enough, the gameplay is completely different from the main version. If you are playing solo, you have to box bd + se + pp + ee (sws if you're playing archer) + main character. Otherwise you can't xp solo. I would highly recommend you guys to reconsider that decision. 5 or 6-box limit would be fine. Most of them gonna have lauch pack + runes so it would be good for NC too.

1 hour ago, craydar said:

3-box limit in classic is not enough, the gameplay is completely different from the main version. If you are playing solo, you have to box bd + se + pp + ee (sws if you're playing archer) + main character. Otherwise you can't xp solo. I would highly recommend you guys to reconsider that decision. 5 or 6-box limit would be fine. Most of them gonna have lauch pack + runes so it would be good for NC too.

use party matching .  live player > box  , i hope we will have good pupolation and find player to party every where .

7 minutes ago, eDness said:

use party matching .  live player > box  , i hope we will have good pupolation and find player to party every where .

Even if you have a good population you will still need more clients. I sometimes have had 3 shops running while playing my main in my group easily.

I propose a 6 client max per computer, I understand they want to limit this because the game is f2P. But 3 is to low when you go back to the old class system and buffers being split out so much.

In GOD you have Iss Enchanter as a buffer while in classic to get those same buffs you need 3 characters - swordsinger, bladedancer and warcryer/prophet. So maybe 3 clients are enough for GOD but in classic you need at least 6 clients. And to whoever said this isn't a solo game i say it is. I for one want to be able to solo and not depend on people to log in so i can play.

1 minute ago, Enterdisplayname said:

Em DEUS você tem Iss Enchanter como um buffer enquanto no clássico para obter esses mesmos buffs você precisa de 3 personagens - sowrdsinger, bladedancer e warcryer / profhet. Então talvez 3 clientes sejam suficientes para o DEUS, mas no clássico você precisa de pelo menos 6 clientes. E para quem disse que isso não é um jogo solo, eu digo que é. Eu, por um lado, quero ser capaz de fazer o solo e não depender de pessoas para fazer o login para que eu possa jogar.

Max 3 box
Main, buffer and crafter in city making adena :)

There is no point in 4-5 boxes for "efficient solo'ing" because you are going to get high level, feel ready to pwn and then realize there are no live supports your level because they can't level like that. Nobody rolls a support to bury it in a 5 man box team until 70 and then look for CP. Only DD's do that. Supports need the social aspect or it's pointless.

I give it 3 months before there are multiple recruitment posts for sws and ee 61+. And live WC. People never learn.

18 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

There is no point in 4-5 boxes for "efficient solo'ing" because you are going to get high level, feel ready to pwn and then realize there are no live supports your level because they can't level like that. Nobody rolls a support to bury it in a 5 man box team until 70 and then look for CP. Only DD's do that. Supports need the social aspect or it's pointless.

I give it 3 months before there are multiple recruitment posts for sws and ee 61+. And live WC. People never learn.

Great post. People are dumb, what can you say. 

Archived