Gabe

PETITION: Make Talking Island GMT -4

Nya    6

make it +12 so I can play from the middle of nowhere I call home now .... good old eu zones :(

KABAL    98
29 minutes ago, Nya said:

make it +12 so I can play from the middle of nowhere I call home now .... good old eu zones :(

Where you at? :)

KABAL    98
2 minutes ago, Nya said:

Christchurch/NZL

Well, is not bad! I mean it seems is a beautiful city and NZL as a whole, is a beautiful country ! Enjoy your new home :)

Edited by KABAL

Nya    6
1 minute ago, KABAL said:

Well, is not bad! I mean it seems is a beautiful city and NZL as a whole, is a beautiful country ! Enjoy your new home :)

I guess so, but timezone for MMOs sucks big time :P Thanks though

Mage    9
On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 12:27 PM, Juji said:

Hello All,

After further discussion with our team on the time zones for Classic, we have changed Talking Island to a GMT-5 server. The current planned servers for the launch of the Classic Server on 10/3 are below:

• Talking Island - GMT-5
  • Giran - GMT+1 

Best Regards,
Juji

Just in case you didn't see this. xD

• Like 1

Kowis    13
3 minutes ago, Mage said:

Just in case you didn't see this. xD

yeah. It was already set up. I don't understand all this discussion :D

• Like 1

TrOLLw    62

Can I get some clarification on Giran Servers time?  I thought it was soppsed to be west coast, but GMT +1 is Europe.  Does Europe not already have classic?

killerPrice    26
1 minute ago, TrOLLw said:

Can I get some clarification on Giran Servers time?  I thought it was soppsed to be west coast, but GMT +1 is Europe.  Does Europe not already have classic?

Giran will have a "more european oriented timezone", meaning NCSoft wants to grab players from private EU servers and from Innova's official server for EUrope ( SKelth).
Again: Innova and NCSOFT are not business partners, they are competitors! It only makes sense that NCsoft wants a server on this timezone (Gmt +1).
Talking Island is the server with North America/Central&South america timezones (Gmt -5)

TrOLLw    62

But I love the Euros and want them to come play on TI. :/

I actually didn't know Innova was NcSofts competitors.  I thought they were just contracted, I would have thought the software licence would have bounds on this type of move.  I always loved east cause it would grab a Euro contingent to play with after peak hours.

Mage    9

I remember when ncsoft tried to go on steam but after a little while innova blocked them with a lawsuit or something like it.