Remove looping macro

SpeedStick

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

They are happy that they got what they wanted. Problem is they still do not understand what exactly they got.

They were playing 2 years without macroses and 2 years with them. Yeah, they completely do not understand what they got.

3 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

They were playing 2 years without macroses and 2 years with them. Yeah, they completely do not understand what they got.

I am not sure about word "completely", but belive me they didn't.

Wanna talk about Adrenaline? Not so expencive soft...

I just wanna say this is bad solution.

43 minutes ago, Krissa said:

GL doing it on classic against "legit" dwarven infestation. You will delevel yourself back to nograde.

If you were in a top clan, you would just bring your clan's dedicated permared.

use ressurect by high level healer or scroll and keep ur exp 

17 minutes ago, Sayonara said:

use ressurect by high level healer or scroll and keep ur exp 

GL levelling that healer first.

Continue to play that joke of a game that limits party size to 7 with only one buffer and lets you "legitly" bot in instances. You definitely know nothing about classic L2 gameplay.

2 hours ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Looping just got removed in russia!

https://4gameforum.com/threads/716584/

azUxtXM.png

Learning from mistakes is one of the best qualities one can have. I am just glad that this is happening prior to our launch. Now we can benefit from others mistakes and get a great server to play on. The DREAM is reignited. The plans of not playing because of looping macros can BE PUT TO REST. :D  I'm sure Juji will comfirm tonight! No way they will make a humongous mistake like that when they can see other server's experiences.

I want to play the game with people! People, we will play the game together now! :D

Just now, Sayonara said:

But u will play with bots, not with people Lulz

Not true. If everyone would bot there would be no need for bots. The bots need people to sell their adena to. Real people.

The bot issue is another thing. It's something that has to be handled differently than allowing everyone a small version of a bot program legally in game.

Ban the bots - promote real game play!

20 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week. 

Best Regards,
Juji

Thanks for keeping us informed Juji! I hope it makes it in before the third. 

Archived