Remove looping macro

SpeedStick

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week. 

Best Regards,
Juji

No! C'mon..why? So that the no lifers can be even more powerful ?! This auto loop macro is helping the "causals" by a lot. 

I would of agree to remove auto loop macro IF I knew you guys will ban bots like there is no tomorrow. Unfortunately, your tracking record sucks on this one.

So yeah! Keep auto loop macro!!

How to make a Classic Server

Step 1 - Loop Macros (Cuz Classic is difficult)

Step 2 - Allow multiple boxes (Cuz Classic is difficult)

Step 3 - Remove Death Penalty (Cuz getting Experience is Hard)

My Question is: So why the F you want to play on a Classic server??? Never forget why Classic was created for. 

When one hero makes a hit, and a second after his assistant the porter runs another 7-8 heroes, it's clear to everybody that this is a bot program, and it can be blocked, but with the introduction of macros, there will be no sense from the administration at all, for to distinguish the bot from the program from the macro is almost not realistic

28 minutes ago, Cld said:

I don't think the majority of the players would want to remove looping macros at all, it's just a vocal minority, most with no experience playing l2 classic.

I hope you'd reconsider removing it or atleast make a poll to check the community's thoughts further. @Juji

lots of people have played Skelth and believe me it is ruining many things. We are not a vocal minority and we have played classic  a lot...

28 minutes ago, Cld said:

I don't think the majority of the players would want to remove looping macros at all, it's just a vocal minority, most with no experience playing l2 classic.

I hope you'd reconsider removing it or atleast make a poll to check the community's thoughts further. @Juji

lots of people have played Skelth and believe me it is ruining many things. We are not a vocal minority and we have played classic  a lot...

39 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week. 

Best Regards,
Juji

Awesome news! I really hope that those macro will be removed from classic! Thank you for trying!

40 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Believe me who is coming to do RMT and top packs don't give a bleep for macros, it will affect only fair players who can't have a 9 man party 24/7

We choose the classic, because everyone used to play 10 years ago on such servers as Teon Frans Luna when I was playing 3-4 hours a day for 2 weeks taking the 20th lvl)) I was looking for bands that would knock out materials for the best no grade weapon)), it was really interestingly.

Entering macros will allow players to forget about the classics, all the work can be done by one two people, thousands of people choosing those classes that are not needed macros will be sitting in the city not to anyone not needed, I remember playing with a gnome, was glad of any help, any profession had weight and helped get there.

Look at what turned Russian servers with macros, they take only those classes from which there is a good Destroers Monks Gnomes 90% of the online make up this class. It's a swamp, let's not repeat their mistakes here?

No... dead wrong.

Let me tell you when i played other servers, other chronicles tons of different servers, where we didnt have loopmacros: what happened?

Supports were joining party and afking and doing nothing but leeching.

With loopmacros at least the game is playing for them, they contribute to killing the mob or something (im thinking of fighter, story is different for mages/archers).

Whats gonna happen now?

- i choose support from my clan, lets say active BD, he joins party, uses dance every 5mins and afk after that, and i gotta share my money and drop with him

- i choose my own box, and i dont care if he stands there, i still get the same dances, and i keep all the loot

So no, this changes my preferences for the worse.

17 minutes ago, KABAL said:

No! C'mon..why? So that the no lifers can be even more powerful ?! This auto loop macro is helping the "causals" by a lot. 

I would of agree to remove auto loop macro IF I knew you guys will ban bots like there is no tomorrow. Unfortunately, your tracking record sucks on this one.

So yeah! Keep auto loop macro!!

This.  It was hell for people who didn't bot.  We always just wished ncsoft would add botting or allow it because they did nothing to effectively stop it.  But even if they remove it and allow botting, we can still afk fish possibly so...

You are not right) without his dance or without a buff, or without treatment, you would not be able to kill difficult monsters, you chose the role of a fighter, let's say the Archer, everyone likes to be murderers, while you are counting that the role of a dancer or singer is not so important to you , you kill, and they just sing and dance, but without them you would not be able to kill.
To this, we also lead that if you had macros you would give up supporters from outside and play in your boxes, and so you need to look for living people to fulfill your goals / tasks correctly? L2 is a team game, it should not be that all goals are achieved in 1-2 people and 9 boxes

57 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

People complaining about loop macros usually play 2 hours per day and can't understand how hard it is pve for 10+ hours without looping macros. I'm not even gonna go into how hard it will be to find a spot to pve with your parties with the server being crowded at the start as we know it will be. It's a selfish diagnosis of a much more complex situation and I hope @Juji will listen to more players before making that decision. Specially taking into consideration how much time each individual player puts into the game and how not being able to take breaks and use the loop macro feature will affect them. 

Well, I really agree with the administration, they should do so that people and their choice of professions could not be replaced, this is the task number 1
Number 2 is, as was said above, deal with bot programs.
I do not talk a lot about the server Asterios, where the players have a button on the panel, "report a violation", you select the target and press this button, After one or two minutes, a game master comes to you, sees a person on the bot program and blocks all his accounts before your very eyes.
I am willing to pay an extra five ten and fifteen dollars, that the administration could afford to hire / buy such game masters who would monitor the bot program

I think the theme of using the loop macros will be closed if the players are sure that the bot programs on the server are not, right?

The whole problem is that the players want to using a cycle of macros, even though it's like catching up with people who use the bot of the program.

16 minutes ago, Cld said:

People complaining about loop macros usually play 2 hours per day and can't understand how hard it is pve for 10+ hours without looping macros. I'm not even gonna go into how hard it will be to find a spot to pve with your parties with the server being crowded at the start as we know it will be. It's a selfish diagnosis of a much more complex situation and I hope @Juji will listen to more players before making that decision. Specially taking into consideration how much time each individual player puts into the game and how not being able to take breaks and use the loop macro feature will affect them. 

If the game is too hard, don’t play it. 

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Really? So if we spam the Dev Team about keeping it we are good? Make a pool or something instead of saying that a lot people are complaining(which is not true)

#KEEPMACROALIVE

Archived