PETITION: Make Giran GMT -6

Stormie

With Giran as a GMT -6 Server.... (ofc it adjusts with spring forward and fall back timezone adjustments)

If you lived in Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro or Buenos Aires:

Castle Sieges would start at midnight on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from midnight to 4am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 1am.

If you lived in Puerto Rico, St Kitts, or Bolivia:

Castle Sieges would start at 11pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 11pm to 3am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 12am.

If you lived in Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, DC, or Miami:

Castle Sieges would start at 10pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 10pm to 2am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 11pm.

If you lived in Chicago, Dallas, or Mexico City:

Castle Sieges would start at 9pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 9pm to 1am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 10pm.

If you lived in Denver, Edmonton, or Salt Lake City:

Castle Sieges would start at 8pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 8pm to 12am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 9pm.

If you lived in Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Seattle:

Castle Sieges would start at 7pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 7pm to 11pm.
Daily Raids would spawn at 8pm.

This will cover all the NA player base. @Juji

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alcorion said:

Giran is for EU players. Anyway, second NA server will not be needed if first will not be full.

Last time i checked EU has their own classic server already. Both servers need to have NA time zones, period end of discussion.

2 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Naia was standing here as EU server for 14 years, it bothers you now ?

+1.  make both server with NA time zone will be a big $$$ lost for NCWEST .

make a deal ,  one with  gmt -5 /-6  and other one with gmt 0/-1

/discuss

3 minutes ago, eDness said:

+1.  make both server with NA time zone will be a big $$$ lost for NCWEST .

make a deal ,  one with  gmt -5 /-6  and other one with gmt 0/-1

/discuss

IF NCsoft demands 1 EU server than the NA server needs to be middle of the country -6.

The thing that alot of people who are new to classic dont understand or may not know. Is that in classic l2 version there are other events that happen at specific times during the day not just siege and oly. 

In baium patch there is toi/loa pvp zone event in the evening
in Giants cave patch Silent vally raids are introduced which is another event in the evening +1 hour after oly start time
For events there are server "Hot" times which are based on times. So more so than in the past server time is very very important.

That being said, i still dont agree with an EU server for classic. xD

17 minutes ago, Stormie said:

IF NCsoft demands 1 EU server than the NA server needs to be middle of the country -6.

The thing that alot of people who are new to classic dont understand or may not know. Is that in classic l2 version there are other events that happen at specific times during the day not just siege and oly. 

In baium patch there is toi/loa pvp zone event in the evening
in Giants cave patch Silent vally raids are introduced which is another event in the evening +1 hour after oly start time
For events there are server "Hot" times which are based on times. So more so than in the past server time is very very important.

That being said, i still dont agree with an EU server for classic. xD

i understand u , for me the most important is , to play w/o PRO FARMER who kill server with RB / accont sharing / driver abuse for exemple like madro / pufa did .

for the rest we wil see .

West Coast NA is a large player-base population that mostly arrives home at 6 or 7 pm local time,  I don't see how working professionals have any chance on a server where you are expected to be online 4PM and earlier for events....

+1 for an actual NA timezone server

22 minutes ago, InVizO said:

A West Coast NA é uma grande população de jogadores-base que chega em casa às 18h ou 19h, horário local, não vejo como os profissionais de trabalho têm alguma chance em um servidor onde você deve estar on-line às 16h e mais cedo para eventos. ..

+1 para um servidor de fuso horário NA real

+1

10 hours ago, Stormie said:

With Giran as a GMT -7 Server west cost PST Time.... (ofc it adjusts with spring forward and fall back timezone adjustments)

If you lived in Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro or Buenos Aires:

Castle Sieges would start at midnight on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from midnight to 4am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 1am.

Do you think starting a siege/olly's at midnight and daily bosses spawning at 1am is somehow reasonable?

Brazilians are probably going to play on Talking Island but i dont think it's a good timezone for people on South America at all.

34 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

Do you think starting a siege/olly's at midnight and daily bosses spawning at 1am is somehow reasonable?

Brazilians are probably going to play on Talking Island but i dont think it's a good timezone for people on South America at all.

Do you think i expect brs to play on the west coast server? No.

At the same time asking west coast people to play on a -4 gmt server is just silly.

1 west coast server

1 east coast server

Or one combined -6 gmt server for both east and west.

19 minutes ago, Stormie said:

Do you think i expect brs to play on the west coast server? No.

At the same time asking west coast people to play on a -4 gmt server is just silly.

1 west coast server

1 east coast server

Or one combined -6 gmt server for both east and west.

A server for each coast is a good suggestion.

In the case of combined american server, something more than GMT -6 for Americas is very bad to Brazilians, now considering your example:

Oly from 11pm to 3am
Castle Sieges at 11pm on Sunday
Daily Raids at 12am

It's bad but we can handle.

True that east and west coast need a solution, but NCWest has the license and partnership to publish this game all over Americas, Brazilians/Latam diserve attention over EU people who has their Skelth.

22 minutes ago, Vinmaster said:

True that east and west coast need a solution, but NCWest has the license and partnership to publish this game all over Americas, Brazilians/Latam diserve attention over EU people who has their Skelth.

Stormie was not expecting to play with brazilians and other countries from South America but he's trying hard to get a good timezone for his europeans friends from apex... who has skelth.

8 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

Stormie was not expecting to play with brazilians and other countries from South America but he's trying hard to get a good timezone for his europeans friends from apex... who has skelth.

My point is that GMT +1 and GMT -7 is not fair, we need one server between GMT -2 and GMT -6.

10 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

Lol!

What i care about is server event times that are at decent time for us people on the west coast. I dont want to be doing SV at 5pm every day, normal people with jobs on the west coast are just getting home around this time.

The fact you think i care about the player base i am playing with i laughable. 

I played 3 years on EU classic with server events in eu times so i could rarely attend the server events other than siege and saturday oly.

This is NA classic i dont think it is to much to ask for a server in my time zone rhis time around.

Btw who are you again, you seem to know me but are hiding behind some alias.

17 minutes ago, Stormie said:

Lol!

What i care about is server event times that are at decent time for us people on the west coast. I dont want to be doing SV at 5pm every day, normal people with jobs on the west coast are just getting home around this time.

The fact you think i care about the player base i am playing with i laughable. 

I played 3 years on EU classic with server events in eu times so i could rarely attend the server events other than siege and saturday oly.

This is NA classic i dont think it is to much to ask for a server in my time zone rhis time around.

Btw who are you again, you seem to know me but are hiding behind some alias.

Stormie, NCsoft will base their decision depending on the amount of players in each location. European players buy things with euro and as you know, money talks. No way they are going to kick out their european base, plus the ones coming to play the fresh start. 

As far as I know, there will be a huge amount of South Americans coming. A server with GMT -6 or -7 is absurd for us South Americans, no way. I would say -5 is the limit, not ideal but ok. 

16 minutes ago, Stormie said:

Thanks still have no idea who it is probably becuase he never got over 76 

Maybe because it's not my character for a long time :)

Not going to feed lolplayers from apex running from Pufa supremacy. You guys are going to get rekt here the same way you did on skelth.

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

Stormie, NCsoft will base their decision depending on the amount of players in each location. European players buy things with euro and as you know, money talks. No way they are going to kick out their european base, plus the ones coming to play the fresh start. 

As far as I know, there will be a huge amount of South Americans coming. A server with GMT -6 or -7 is absurd for us South Americans, no way. I would say -5 is the limit, not ideal but ok. 

Are you saying my money is no good here? Why am i the bad guy here trying to play classic l2 with event times that are not total garbage for me. I can gaurentee west cost people spend more money than those in SA. If it comes down to making that money its a very simple solution.

4 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

Maybe because it's not my character for a long time :)

Not going to feed lolplayers from apex running from Pufa :\

Yup 1 NA clans responsibilty to stop DOTA ally when we cant even play weekday events. I see you were in white walkers all making sense now.

Archived