PETITION: Make Giran GMT -6

Stormie

One server east coast and one Server west coast. This is Lineage Classic NA. Therefore NA playerbase comes before EU or other countries. I just vote for a 3rd server for a EU timezone that way every single part of the playerbase gets what they want. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys can complain as much as you want. If you'll be lucky enough, you may get Talking island with a different GMT then -2.
Maybe you may even get a 3rd server with a different GMT.
But Giran and EU GMT are gonna stay. No matter what you guys say. Why are you qqing so hard for the classic but no one ever said a thing about Naia? Or Teon? Or any other server with EU GMT? Why people never said a thing about Chronos being -2 and not -5438? 
Just deal with it.

Just now, xHaseo said:

You guys can complain as much as you want. If you'll be lucky enough, you may get Talking island with a different GMT then -2.
Maybe you may even get a 3rd server with a different GMT.
But Giran and EU GMT are gonna stay. No matter what you guys say. Why are you qqing so hard for the classic but no one ever said a thing about Naia? Or Teon? Or any other server with EU GMT? Why people never said a thing about Chronos being -2 and not -5438? 
Just deal with it.

Actually many did. I was around when GoD first hit and there was more than two servers then before the merged them down to 2. "EU GMT are gonna stay no matter what you say" I didn't know you work for NC either and that your word was absolute. 

NA server have many eu players, so its normal to have atleast 1 server for eu people. If you ask why they make server for us when we have skelth? because innova is shit and we started playing l2 in NA lineage2 when it was created and we want to continue playing in same community.

11 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

One server east coast and one Server west coast. This is Lineage Classic NA. Therefore NA playerbase comes before EU or other countries. I just vote for a 3rd server for a EU timezone that way every single part of the playerbase gets what they want. 

You should really read the thread before replying... It's already stated ... Talking Island -5 and Giran +1

10 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

Actually many did. I was around when GoD first hit and there was more than two servers then before the merged them down to 2. "EU GMT are gonna stay no matter what you say" I didn't know you work for NC either and that your word was absolute. 

My word is not absolute. But i play in NCWest server since official C4. Teon was there. GMT +1. And in 14 years, we still have a server with GMT +1. Why would they now open a classic and just go like 'fack our EU community! let's open 2 servers for NA players only!'
If this was the case, they would have changed Naia already since they made lots of merges since GOD went live. 

5 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

My word is not absolute. But i play in NCWest server since official C4. Teon was there. GMT +1. And in 14 years, we still have a server with GMT +1. Why would they now open a classic and just go like 'fack our EU community! let's open 2 servers for NA players only!'
If this was the case, they would have changed Naia already since they made lots of merges since GOD went live. 

Been around since C1 so I am aware of Eu server but also back then we had like 9 servers I believe (or was it 10?) so we had many choices. I do agree on Eu getting a server that has a comfortable timezone for them. Many of my L2 friends who I still talk to today I met on Teon back then and that was just a alt character.  it's a tough choice really hence why I just say open a 3rd and please everyone. 

Archived