PETITION: Make Giran GMT -6

Stormie

12 minutes ago, Stormie said:

Are you saying my money is no good here? Why am i the bad guy here trying to play classic l2 with event times that are not total garbage for me. I can gaurentee west cost people spend more money than those in SA. If it comes down to making that money its a very simple solution.

Are you saying that you are going to spend more money than all the europeans combined? Holy bleep, calm down Trump. Read again what I said, put yourself on the CEO chair and think again if you would throw in the trash all the money you could receive from europeans. 

NCsoft is thinking about South Americans because of the amount of players there. Just go to the private servers lists and see how many weird flashing green/blue/yellow banners are there. The game is still popular down there. Pretty sure Argentina and nearby countrys also have their servers with plenty of people. 

What I'm saying is, I'm pretty sure they will sustain the european server, leaving 1 NA server that has to find a middle ground for West Coast/East Coast/South Americans. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless @Hime and @Juji missspoke in the announcement these Classic servers are catered specifically to the North American Region 9_9 (example, U.S./Canada/Mexico/Central America). So, I would be surprised if they neglect the prime times of the NA region, especially since Classic is heavily server-time dependent. I hope that they make a west coast and east coast server. Innova has EU covered.

b1NSoms.jpg

If they are catering it to SA/EU, might as well announced it that way. Why bother calling them North American servers?

1 hour ago, Stormie said:

I can gaurentee west cost people spend more money than those in SA. If it comes down to making that money its a very simple solution.

Oh boy, seems like you forgot about daddy Ky0. He's coming for you again. 

We got a racist kiddo here. Can't expect anything different from ApeX. Rickz and Zhantiel can't protect you guys anymore. 

1 hour ago, ephy said:

Unless @Hime and @Juji missspoke in the announcement these Classic servers are catered specifically to the North American Region 9_9 (example, U.S./Canada/Mexico/Central America). So, I would be surprised if they neglect the prime times of the NA region, especially since Classic is heavily server-time dependent. I hope that they make a west coast and east coast server. Innova has EU covered.

b1NSoms.jpg

If they are catering it to SA/EU, might as well announced it that way. Why bother calling them North American servers?

It boils down to is its NA classic and -4 and +1 gmt are not NA gmt. -6 is about the closest you want to be if you trying to cater to both west and east coast.

The best solution 1 east coast 1 west coast server.

13 hours ago, Stormie said:

With Giran as a GMT -7 Server west cost PST Time.... (ofc it adjusts with spring forward and fall back timezone adjustments)

If you lived in Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro or Buenos Aires:

Castle Sieges would start at midnight on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from midnight to 4am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 1am.

If you lived in Puerto Rico, St Kitts, or Bolivia:

Castle Sieges would start at 11pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 11pm to 3am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 12am.

If you lived in Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, DC, or Miami:

Castle Sieges would start at 10pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 10pm to 2am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 11pm.

If you lived in Chicago, Dallas, or Mexico City:

Castle Sieges would start at 9pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 9pm to 1am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 10pm.

If you lived in Denver, Edmonton, or Salt Lake City:

Castle Sieges would start at 8pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 8pm to 12am.
Daily Raids would spawn at 9pm.

If you lived in Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Seattle:

Castle Sieges would start at 7pm on Sunday.
Olympiad would be from 7pm to 11pm.
Daily Raids would spawn at 8pm.

This will cover all the NA player base. @Juji

If  server will be this GMT not a single BR or Arg will join, nonsense events at midnight for us and for sure we will be 1k players from here.

5 hours ago, ObiWanYouKnowMe said:

NA Classic Server should have NA time zones for comfort and convenience of NA players, we have been waiting for it way too long now, who wants to come join the fun gonna have to play by NA time zones at their own convenience. Thank you.

We from South America will be happy to see your frustration when the server is located in comfortable timezone for us. But do not worry, it will be comfortable for you too.

24 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Naia is EU server mate. And i believe there is a lot of players from eu in chronos. EU players are here for 14 years. EU haterz never said "close naia, they have "core" at innova." What changed now ? Why is this hate for ?

Probably because alot of us wanted to play on EU classic but NA player were not welcomed.

Now that NA classic is announced we want to feel welcomed. 

Since the EU region already has their own classic server its annoying to us.

31 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Naia is EU server mate. And i believe there is a lot of players from eu in chronos. EU players are here for 14 years. EU haterz never said "close naia, they have "core" at innova." What changed now ? Why is this hate for ?

hate ??? i just remeber u NC west are not exclusive for NA player thats all , sorry if u miss understand me .

27 minutes ago, Stormie said:

Probably because alot of us wanted to play on EU classic but NA player were not welcomed.

skelth got only the name "EU" but u see clearly its not … 

16 hours ago, ephy said:

b1NSoms.jpg

this actually says "what languages does this release support", not what timezones.

Also Naia is been around for years for EU players.

11 hours ago, Stormie said:

:D Seems like innova didnt welcome you. So you are trying to make NCWest behave like them and push EU players our of frame. I dont think they will interest ur personal revenge. NA + EU = more $$$ than just NA for sure.. This is how "business" works.

If NCSoft wasn't oriented towards EU/SA community as well as NA community, there's a chance we would be witnessing my mentioned regions added to blocked countries list same as CIS, Middle East and Asia regions.

Since it's not, I don't see a reason to worry about.

NA kids should wipe away their tears which were caused by Innova and focus on saturated problems in upcoming project.

Leave Giran GMT+1. Make Talking Island more NA friendly. EU players were always embraced at the NC Soft official servers so it would be really bad making both servers NA times. I guess I will have to wait with buying any packs till we are closer to launch. I don't want to risk server times being moved on both servers.

I get it that you guys are sad and upset 'cause Innova kicked you out of their servers but...no one cares.
Back in the days NCwest server was the deal for both EU and NA players. So back then we had servers like Teon or Luna with EU GMT. Why? 'cause they need EU players as much as they need NA players. 
So you can complain and cry as much as you want but they wont go and change the EU server 'cause you guys are sad for what innova did. That's also 'cause this is how business work.
You don't want to pay for play? Fine. NCWest got a new server with EU GMT! And it's free to play! 
We all know that it will ends up 10/10 being p2w, but until that day, free to play! 
If you want to complain about the NA server having a bad GMT like -2, do as you want. But one server will be NA and one server will be EU. 
Why do you think NCWest live servers are Naia (gmt+1 EU) and Chronos (gmt-2 NA)? 

Ultimately, NCWest likely has licensing agreements that prevent them from officially having servers that step on the other regions zones.  So regardless of whatever you guys think, a Euro friendly timezone is unlikely.

edit: I stand corrected, as someone else stated info is all over the place.  Yay for -5 Timezone, good choice.

2 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Ultimately, NCWest likely has licensing agreements that prevent them from officially having servers that step on the other regions zones.  So regardless of whatever you guys think, a Euro friendly timezone is unlikely.

I'm not gonna lie, this feels awesome .

Archived