Will we have fish stews same as on Skelth?

xmot

3 hours ago, Stormie said:

fish stew is not specific to innova. its part of classic.

as long as fishing is in the version that is release xp stew and buff stew will exist.

I guess the only difference between other servers like GK vs Skelth is the minimum level to start fishing.

btw its coming up on 2.0?

56 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

I want to know what buffs will be available either from stews or cash shop. Definitely going to impact my class choice.

Haste 2 in cash shop = SE instead of PP

Emp 3 in cash shop = EE instead of SE

etc

There are only few buffs available on stew list. You can check them here: here

On SKELTH a good way for made money and some buff fof melee, as VR, is made fishing char

But this is possible only if fishing will work in new GIRAN NCsoft Server as in SKELTH, automatic using macro fishing all the night

Can we expect that fishing will work as in SKELTH? Is REALLY IMPORTANT for to decide which buffer we have to grow up, thank you

The Fishing system is the same as it is on skelth and on live version. You buy the items and just go the spot and fish. 
But i got a bad info for you. In the 1.5 version there is no fishing system yet...it was introduced with the 2.0.
First things first, let's see if they're gonna introduce it in our 1.5 version...we need to see our official patch notes first. 
28th of september they will go live on their twitch channel to make a 'patch preview' so you may go and see some of the stuffs we'll get when the server will go live. 

38 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

The Fishing system is the same as it is on skelth and on live version. You buy the items and just go the spot and fish. 
But i got a bad info for you. In the 1.5 version there is no fishing system yet...it was introduced with the 2.0.
First things first, let's see if they're gonna introduce it in our 1.5 version...we need to see our official patch notes first. 
28th of september they will go live on their twitch channel to make a 'patch preview' so you may go and see some of the stuffs we'll get when the server will go live. 

I have to understand if these Server will offer the same game (feature, implemented, skill, etc etc) of the Skelth at its start

I guess fishing will be implemented from start this october 3 because we can read from the VIP status post that  VIP 3 got + 5 % xp   and VIP 4  +20 % xp from fishing

Benefits

Tier 1 VIP Status

Tier 2 VIP Status

Tier 3 VIP Status

Tier 4 VIP Status

XP/SP

+5%

+10%

+15%

+25%

Item Drop

+10%

+20%

+30%

+50%

Death Penalty Reduction (XP)

--

--

-5%

-20%

VIP Daily Box*

World Chat

+1

+2

+2

+3

Fishing XP

--

--

+5%

+20%

Silver Coin Acquisition

--

--

PVE Damage Increase

--

--

+3%

+10%

On 9/25/2018 at 5:48 PM, Touristedor said:

I guess fishing will be implemented from start this october 3 because we can read from the VIP status post that  VIP 3 got + 5 % xp   and VIP 4  +20 % xp from fishing

Benefits

Tier 1 VIP Status

Tier 2 VIP Status

Tier 3 VIP Status

Tier 4 VIP Status

XP/SP

+5%

+10%

+15%

+25%

Item Drop

+10%

+20%

+30%

+50%

Death Penalty Reduction (XP)

--

--

-5%

-20%

VIP Daily Box*

World Chat

+1

+2

+2

+3

Fishing XP

--

--

+5%

+20%

Silver Coin Acquisition

--

--

PVE Damage Increase

--

--

+3%

+10%

Or, they're just preparing vip for the future, enticing players to subscribe into it early.

2 minutes ago, Italianomedio said:

Ok, now that preview coming, can the players know the fishing mechanics?

Can we pick char on fishing afk all the night as the actual Skelth or we need to fish active?

It's is really important for to choose which buffer become (PP or WC), thank you

all afk activities should absolutely be removed, including fishing.  Only private store should be available afk.  Just like original L2

5 minutes ago, FatHips said:

all afk activities should absolutely be removed, including fishing.  Only private store should be available afk.  Just like original L2

Thank you for contribute but personal preferences isnt an useful answer, i am sorry

BTW, i need to know how will be implemented fishing, thank you

P.S.: i am agree with you my friend but for fishing is important to know how work

Archived