Mana, High boss drops and grade itens

Persch

Hi,

Me and my friends want to know about "mana". Will be avaliable potions or drops that we can recovery mp?

About drops. We played Horyu C3 and we find a problem when high boss was killed and droped S grade equipment. Will this bosses continue to drop this class of itens?

D Grade equipments are tradable at the shop? Craft is only for C and B?

Sorry for my bad english!

And thank u for the opportunity to have this nostalgic experience!

MP and HP elixirs (5 minutes cooldown) and MP potions (no cooldown) will be available in later updates via Olympiad manager and maybe as a reward in events.  You will need oly tokens and adena to get them. They are not cheap, so mainly used in pvp not pve

1 hour ago, Nertea said:

MP and HP elixirs (5 minutes cooldown) and MP potions (no cooldown) will be available in later updates via Olympiad manager and maybe as a reward in events.  You will need oly tokens and adena to get them. They are not cheap, so mainly used in pvp not pve

What about learning skills, we'll need spellbooks? 

I think mana potions are a very good way to help solo players progress and not have to sit and rest all the time. A good idea would be having SE/EE/Bish/Prophets being able to craft mana potions and bring some value for players of thoes classes.

52 minutes ago, ubi said:

I think mana potions are a very good way to help solo players progress and not have to sit and rest all the time. A good idea would be having SE/EE/Bish/Prophets being able to craft mana potions and bring some value for players of thoes classes.

How about we stop thinking up custom things to add and play the game. SE/EE/Bish/Prophets already have value to add to players its called Buffs/Heals/Recharging. If you think you can play without those things good luck.

Mana pots don't exist in 1.5, they will in future updates as intended, but like stated they are not cheap, in fact crazy expensive so they wont be abused like a private server.

Archived