Forums

Dynasty Clan is Recruiting!

Gabe

Dynasty Clan is now officially opening our doors for outside applicants.

About Us

Starting from a core group of about 20 old friends, Dynasty was founded to unite old school North American players. We are comprised of members from almost every original server and many of major factor clans throughout Lineage 2's history (Uprising, TheDamned, FuriousSteel, DeadlySins, Divine, DreamTeam). Simply put, we are the go-to clan to join if you are an old school player returning to Lineage 2.

Our current plan is to limit the clan to no more than 60 people since that is the current clan size limit for 2 level-3 clans. Our goal is to organize ourselves into four veteran CPs able to mobilize as an elite PvP force, as well as a group for more casual/solo players. This way we can cater to both constant parties that want to achieve key objectives as well as solo players that might not be able to commit to a schedule.  Regardless of whether you join us with the intention to be in a CP, or as a solo player, Dynasty seeks to recruit the proper balance of classes to form effective parties.

Here are some things we are looking for in applicants:

• Regular playtime centered around prime American timezones - anywhere within the range of about 6pm-3am eastern

• Prior experience with lineage 2 and understanding of basic mechanics and tactics for group PvE and mass PvP

• Ability to use Discord and TeamSpeak 3 to communicate effectively in English anytime you are logged in.

• Desire to work together as a team to achieve ingame goals and willingness to group up rather than just soloing and being antisocial

• Ability to follow instructions of designated leaders without question in situations where cooperation is essential, as well as willingness to share honest feedback and propose ideas of your own at appropriate times

If you are interested in becoming part of the Dynasty. Head over to our discord: https://discord.gg/9Fm29cf

23 hours ago, Theoni said:

Is your clan going to roleplay on Sundays ?

Unfortunately our olympic swimming division is now in another clan. =P

We're still recruiting maybe 1 more CP and our existing CPs have some spots to still fill.

Heya,

Used to play as a WS/Spoil back in C4-Interlude and had a brief stint as Aerore Healer during GoD.

I'm thinking of rolling as WC or OL this time around, leaning towards OL if I can get a good fit with a clan. If you need one, I can hop into discord tomorrow.

18 hours ago, Errastas said:

Heya,

Used to play as a WS/Spoil back in C4-Interlude and had a brief stint as Aerore Healer during GoD.

I'm thinking of rolling as WC or OL this time around, leaning towards OL if I can get a good fit with a clan. If you need one, I can hop into discord tomorrow.

Hey, we'd love to have. Hop. Onto discord and we'll chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  •  

28 tank d wep, always use lvl 2 scrolls looking for either a healer buddy to team up with to make aoe parties, My time zone I play is gmt +0 730pm til 2am and many other hours here and there.

Can make all clan events/oly/raid/siege even if its not in my play time.

Have discord/ts.

Chill team player, will always help others before myself.

Couldnt play first week of server but catching up fast.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:42 PM, Gabe said:

Dynasty Clan is now officially opening our doors for outside applicants.

About Us

Starting from a core group of about 20 old friends, Dynasty was founded to unite old school North American players. We are comprised of members from almost every original server and many of major factor clans throughout Lineage 2's history (Uprising, TheDamned, FuriousSteel, DeadlySins, Divine, DreamTeam). Simply put, we are the go-to clan to join if you are an old school player returning to Lineage 2.

Our current plan is to limit the clan to no more than 60 people since that is the current clan size limit for 2 level-3 clans. Our goal is to organize ourselves into four veteran CPs able to mobilize as an elite PvP force, as well as a group for more casual/solo players. This way we can cater to both constant parties that want to achieve key objectives as well as solo players that might not be able to commit to a schedule.  Regardless of whether you join us with the intention to be in a CP, or as a solo player, Dynasty seeks to recruit the proper balance of classes to form effective parties.

Here are some things we are looking for in applicants:

• Regular playtime centered around prime American timezones - anywhere within the range of about 6pm-3am eastern

• Prior experience with lineage 2 and understanding of basic mechanics and tactics for group PvE and mass PvP

• Ability to use Discord and TeamSpeak 3 to communicate effectively in English anytime you are logged in.

• Desire to work together as a team to achieve ingame goals and willingness to group up rather than just soloing and being antisocial

• Ability to follow instructions of designated leaders without question in situations where cooperation is essential, as well as willingness to share honest feedback and propose ideas of your own at appropriate times

If you are interested in becoming part of the Dynasty. Head over to our discord: https://discord.gg/9Fm29cf

What server are you playing? Me and my CP are in GIRAN serverr now and we are looking for clan. If you are in GIRAN server too i can enter in your discrod and talk with you :)

Archived