Empire is Recruiting! - Talking Island Server

Phillips840

Hello everyone of the Lineage 2 community!
I am known as Luigi as some may remember me as and I am wanting to bring a new clan to this classic server that is upcoming October 3rd.

Our Plan:

As most would be skeptical of joining a brand new clan, we are hoping to bring people together that know a bit about Lineage (Or people wanting to start out and learn) and fight our way up to the top of the server. While this clan is starting out very small, we are hoping to grow it to numbers beyond any other clan.

Clan Goals:

- Have a full clan of actives  

- Become a highly competitive clan to be reckoned with   

- Create a enjoyable and family friendly environment  

- Participation in most server events in mass numbers  

How To Join Empire:  

If you are currently interested in joining Empire, we have a couple of prerequisites that we would like from our members. 

First off is having previous game play experience, the reasoning we are looking for this is because we are wanting to bring back the nostalgia of the old game play and the members that used to be apart of the community. It will also give us a slightly upper hand in progressing in the game if everybody can cooperate and teach each other what we would need some touching up on. While we will have some new players coming to the server that may want to join, that would be fine as well, just make sure to be active and dedicated to learning about the game.

Second off will be dedication and activity, we are wanting members that will be dedicated to the clan and game itself, we do not want people who will just play the game for a couple of weeks and then just quit, we are also wanting people who will be active on the server itself, not people who are on once a month. We understand that everybody has real-life situations that comes before games them self, and accommodations will be made for this.

Farming:

We are going to be running farming in the form of Constant Parties, if you do not know anything about Constant Parties, please ask and we would be more than glad to explain the basics and foundations of it.

Streaming:

We will have multiple streamers streaming most of their time on the server, so hop on the stream whenever you desire and watch some action take place! No stream sniping please.

If you believe that you want to be apart of the creation of this clan, simply join the discord link down below and you will be greeted with more information from there.

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/c7Tu8WX

I am with a group of people, most of us played L2 for years on official and were S+, that are looking for a clan to join. I want to try my best to make as much time as possible to play, but Law School takes up most of my time. How active does one need to be? And are you mostly from USA?

3 hours ago, DerrickJames said:

I am with a group of people, most of us played L2 for years on official and were S+, that are looking for a clan to join. I want to try my best to make as much time as possible to play, but Law School takes up most of my time. How active does one need to be? And are you mostly from USA?

Hello Derrick

Enwah is no longer apart of empire

May you message me on discord @ HeyItsLuigi#0196

Thank you

Archived