spoiler +bd

Folkman

Just now, Bluephies said:

2. A. the classes that are OP and you like being OP, B. healers if you are a very social person, C. the class you think is cool or think looks cool.

so necro + se. its good  combo right? 

what about bd+sws? can do solo?

ty

2 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

you have to have a pp or se for the buff yes, but also heals. BD/sws cannot heal you. SE gets buff/heal/recharge and is best buffer for spoiler at least early game (until 52-56).

i want to make 2 character, that can do solos and be very wanted to clan/parties as well. 

what do you recommend me?

You will really benefit from having VR if you want to solo.  SE is best support for any solo player, imho.  Any of the stronger melee fighter classes will be good for solo & parties.  BD will have trouble soloing at the higher levels.  Healers will be most in demand for parties, as usual.  I suspect nukers will be underpowered, since they were in the early chronicles, but who knows.

BD+pp

SWS+pp

Wizard+SE or EE (group with the SE/EE)

Spoiler+SE (might find group with the spoiler, esp if you have out-of-party recharge from boxed SE)

A DD you love which makes you happy and people want to party you because you're a happy fun guy rather than a resentful guy playing a char he doesn't like for the benefit of others.

55 minutes ago, Lawman said:

You will really benefit from having VR if you want to solo.  SE is best support for any solo player, imho.  Any of the stronger melee fighter classes will be good for solo & parties.  BD will have trouble soloing at the higher levels.  Healers will be most in demand for parties, as usual.  I suspect nukers will be underpowered, since they were in the early chronicles, but who knows.

Classic has nothing to do with other chronicles. It is a stand-alone game.

Nukers are the strongest 55+ but harder to level than archers. 

Archers are strongest (edit: competitive) 40-52/55 because they get fire and warding at 40, and nukers don't get concentration and earth until 52 and 55.

Archers bounce back at higher levels because they are easier to level, while nuker aoe parties have to stop for people cycling in and out for meals, bathroom, and cigarettes, not to mention people not showing up every day. AoE parties are harder to pull off.

VR lv 1 should be available for cheap via the fishing system. We will have to wait and see if haste 2 is in the cash shop. I miss the days when it was available for ancient adena and SE was a viable buffer 52+.

Good info, Bluephies, but you assume that NA classic will be like skelth.  It may or may not.  If it is, then, yes, VR is available for just 10 fish, but those are worth at least 100 each for 20 minutes.  In classic, 3,000 adena an hour is substantial and might not be considered cheap, especially at the lower levels.

Keep in mind this.
You can go up to 3 boxes per PC. So you can even go Spoiler + SE + BD. Actually, i'd rather go Spoiler + PP + BD. 
Spoiler DPS is quite 'low' but PP will learn quite early (40-44) almost every usefull buff at level 1. Also, PP gets zerk + haste. And PP can also 'heal' you (not as good as a real healer but still something.). 
Also, the higher you'll get and faster ur hunt speed should get. BD will learn fire + warrior + fury (at level 58, true, but someday you should get there) and that will make ur life WAY easier. Also, keep in mind, that a BD is a 360° support...so if you'll even want to 'reroll' to something else you will get already the good dances. 
Also, keep in mind that Dances and Song will last 5 mins later on. 

Archived