Raid Bosses

Hank

Since we can see in world map RB is alive or not.

There doesn't exist any chance to even see them not to kill them. Because they are killed 1sec after i would like to GM log in game and check how it work.

Same guys still farming, isn't strange?

Noone can't say me one guy is able to click on map every 1sec and watch at 5 boxes and react when is alive in 1ms. It's simply cheating...

How to solve that PROBLEM.    REMOVE rb's from the map (like they doesn't exist for 1-85), block using VPN's,  Block Adrenaline.

2 minutes ago, Hank said:

Since we can see in world map RB is alive or not.

There doesn't exist any chance to even see them not to kill them. Because they are killed 1sec after i would like to GM log in game and check how it work.

Same guys still farming, isn't strange?

Noone can't say me one guy is able to click on map every 1sec and watch at 5 boxes and react when is alive in 1ms. It's simply cheating...

How to solve that PROBLEM.    REMOVE rb's from the map (like they doesn't exist for 1-85), block using VPN's,  Block Adrenaline.

1-85 doesn’t have barrier true and they are getting killed fast true also . But what you can do is buy more gear and kill faster . ( l2 store is your option 4 now ) since you have to catch up fast houres of farm that you missed 

9 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

1-85 doesn’t have barrier true and they are getting killed fast true also . But what you can do is buy more gear and kill faster . ( l2 store is your option 4 now ) since you have to catch up fast houres of farm that you missed 

What are you talking?

1.Who said i don't have gear?

2. Who said i can't kill fast?

3. Who ask about barier?

4. I ask How one guy can every day  click on map every 1sec on 5 different boxes and be at rb in 1sec after spawn? Smell like cheating a?

25 minutes ago, Hank said:

What are you talking?

1.Who said i don't have gear?

2. Who said i can't kill fast?

3. Who ask about barier?

4. I ask How one guy can every day  click on map every 1sec on 5 different boxes and be at rb in 1sec after spawn? Smell like cheating a?

How you know he is one guy and not a team . They can be a clan farming this raids . 

10 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

How you know he is one guy and not a team . They can be a clan farming this raids . 

You are right maybe 20ppl play same account and character? It's forbidden a?

Better shutup and don't spam if you don't have anything smart to say.

14 hours ago, Limerence said:

Well, using my teleport is fairly easy to be at the place the rb spawns in 1 second especially when u know the time of respawn... Everything isn't botted you know ..

Specially i like when someone reply, who wasn't left town/village since he  start to play that game. You heard something so lets reply?

1. RB spawn is random

2.Isn't about my tp

3.It's about who can every 1sec even less click on the map watch at the screen 24h. And WHEN IS ALIVE be there in 1sec after spawn? (HUMAN CAN"T DO THAT) Only something what is called ADRENALINE

Archived