Sign in to follow this  
Belinho

Petition Auto pickup

Stormie    22

This isnt a private server where u can make up stuff like this.

Actually in a later update adena is auto pickup but items are not maybe one of the QOL things they will add is the adena pickup.

Stormie    22
10 hours ago, Dag0n said:

autopickup is in classic 3.0 anyway, good thing to add now

I havent heard about that is this a for real thing, do you have link to patch notes?

Gazob    5

Hmmm, easy answer, no. Not even for adenas, aren't we supposed to play on CLASSIC? Why do people suggest things that weren't part from its integrity, it's a key experience from the game, this is not a QoL feature or positive change, it's just denying the interaction with the game, even if if takes "more time", it's part of the process, people also have the option to leave the adena if they think it's worth it to pick up, that has always been a thing in oldschool Lineage.

Edited by Gazob

TrOLLw    62

I believe the adena is auto picked up. Atleast it is on Euro. The Items no. They should not be autopicked up. You have have macros.

Juji    661

Only Adena is on "Auto-Pickup" in Classic like we have on the Live version of the game.

FatHips    237

I believe they added adena for server load time issues, but in effect it had the side effect of helping macroers and bots.  Well done.  Could have just made it disappear after 5 minutes.

Edited by FatHips
  • Like 1

TrOLLw    62

Why don't we also bring in instance dungeoning, No death penalties and generalize this games unique features until we may as well go play WoW.