Petition Auto pickup

Belinho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldjohn, apology accepted.  I understand that we all get pretty passionate about what is, after all, only a game.  I was a bit snarky in my reply, too.  It was challenging, for sure.  I used predators and bullies in early posts, but settled on predators after one of the people I was debating made the "predators ruled" comment.  I just honestly believe that saying that you accept (or even enjoy) the risk of being preyed on is not a sufficient justification for preying on others who just want to enjoy the best game ever without being preyed on.  If you want the thrill of the challenge, join a pvp clan with lots of clan wars with equally powerful clans  (joining the most powerful clan doesn't count, since there is no real challenge or risk there).  Then go out and grind solo while looking over your shoulder.  Plenty of challenge and risk there.  But don't force it on those who wish to enjoy grinding, castle sieges & the rest of the game.  

One of the unique appeals of Lineage 2 is that it can be played, and fully enjoyed, in a wide variety of ways.  We have the chance to maximize that variety in Classic.  And, aside from the F2P decision which threatens to destroy everything over time, the developers seem to be trying very hard to do that.

Thanks for writing.

P.S.  I'm older than you are.

17 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Oldjohn, apology accepted.  I understand that we all get pretty passionate about what is, after all, only a game.  I was a bit snarky in my reply, too.  It was challenging, for sure.  I used predators and bullies in early posts, but settled on predators after one of the people I was debating made the "predators ruled" comment.  I just honestly believe that saying that you accept (or even enjoy) the risk of being preyed on is not a sufficient justification for preying on others who just want to enjoy the best game ever without being preyed on.  If you want the thrill of the challenge, join a pvp clan with lots of clan wars with equally powerful clans  (joining the most powerful clan doesn't count, since there is no real challenge or risk there).  Then go out and grind solo while looking over your shoulder.  Plenty of challenge and risk there.  But don't force it on those who wish to enjoy grinding, castle sieges & the rest of the game.  

One of the unique appeals of Lineage 2 is that it can be played, and fully enjoyed, in a wide variety of ways.  We have the chance to maximize that variety in Classic.  And, aside from the F2P decision which threatens to destroy everything over time, the developers seem to be trying very hard to do that.

Thanks for writing.

P.S.  I'm older than you are.

I understand and respect your point, in a matter of facts, I would even agree that we would have a "greater" player base the way you think the game, For a very unfortunate reason, cowardice, in a way that if you lose your great item, you would ragequit the game for example, instead of having the Guts to grind it all back.

That being said, what I worry must about all these changes, is that I would love to have a POLL about the delicate and important aspects of the game like this.

Was ppl asked what they want? The games I played throughout my life, 99% of them I asked myself, "Is this exactly what players want"?. 

With this in mind, I always believed that gaming companies could gather more feedback from the community, and put it to good use.

I hope we all have hours and hours of entertainment as we once had. Cya

Jesus Christ John, its a game not a democracy.  You apologize to Lawman, he'll never apologize to you for screwing up a good game up.  Thankfully these are the same tears rolling down their chins since release.  Lawmen doesn't want to debate, he wants to push through an agenda that changes game mechanics to what they're like in other games he can go play.  But hey he wants to run through rainbow fields, holding hands wackin' mobs.

Prime example of that, he's not mad about taking away the free Gatekeepers that they have on Skelch.  There's an improvement that saves the time but since its not a nice fluffy pillow and pullout chair to make this game hassle free you'll never see a thread on it.  No these people complain about game mechanics because they don't know how to deal with other players and want to remove any interaction that could possibly affect them. 

Whats toxic is continuing to raise an entitled population of gamers who make every game horrible.  Whats toxic is letting a developer think they talk for the quiet minority without vocally telling them they're wrong.

35 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

Jesus Christ John, its a game not a democracy.  You apologize to Lawman, he'll never apologize to you for screwing up a good game up.  Thankfully these are the same tears rolling down their chins since release.  Lawmen doesn't want to debate, he wants to pushed through an agenda when all the changes he's describing are game mechanics in other games he can go play.  But hey he wants to run through rainbow fields, holding hands wackin' mobs.

Prime example of that, he's not mad about taking away the free Gatekeepers that they have on Skelch.  There's an improvement that saves the time but since its not a nice fluffy pillow and pullout chair to make this game hassle free you'll never see a thread on it.  No these people complain about game mechanics because they don't know how to deal with other players and want to remove any interaction that could possibly affect them. 

Whats toxic is continuing to raise an entitled population of gamers who make every game horrible.

Games need to be democratic TRoll, or this game would be called LINEAGE 2 VENEZUELA.

I'm complaining about this just because I don't have any proof that people want these measures.

Archived