Forums

error classic launch packs

rkn

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us.

There is currently an issue with purchasing the L2 Classic Packs. We are currently investigating the matter.

We will let you know once we have further information regarding this. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Samantha
NCSOFT Support Team

i didnt even choose a method... all im simply trying to do is look at both packs, and THEN try but one but i cant even do that.

Ticket been open for a number of days now, they are aware of a problem... pretty poor show when people cant buy the game 5 days or so from launch >.< hopefully gets sorted soon.

348e44d11eb8232333ca81b8c87eaae4.png
https://gyazo.com/348e44d11eb8232333ca81b8c87eaae4

Yeah maybe so, some people are able to, all my IRL friends cant buy it either... 1 of them was able to purchase 1, then when trying to buy it on his second account he cannot buy it, the other 3 have never been able to buy it.

i've tried using different browsers... Google chrome, mozilla firefox even internet explorer same error

• L2 Team

Hey folks, like others have mentioned, if you're having trouble purchasing a pack, please try a different browser or payment method. If that continues to not work, please contact our Customer Support team by submitting a ticket. They can look into the issue further. Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this.

We believe that this issue may be encountered when your preferred language on the Lineage II Classic website is set to something other than English(US). Can you please set your preferred language to English(US) and try again. You can change this by logging into your NCSOFT account and scrolling to the bottom of the page. At the bottom of the page next to 'Legal Documentation', you will see a language field. You can set this to English (US). 

Once you have done this, you should be able to re-visit https://classic.lineage2.com/shop/launch-packs and see the packs available. 

If you are still unable to complete your purchase after doing this, please let us know so we can look into this further.

Regards,

Samantha
NCSOFT Support Team

I had English(UK) installed. Changing to English(US) solved the problem. 

loo

11 minutes ago, allyjaay said:

^ tried this, still doesnt work for me....

anyone else still having the same issues?

when you log in to your acount,go to setting acount and change it there,after go to transaction history and change there again to English (us),just change it in every page on your acount

1 hour ago, rkn said:

loo

when you log in to your acount,go to setting acount and change it there,after go to transaction history and change there again to English (us),just change it in every page on your acount

You sir are a god send. I love you. xD thanks for help bro that worked!

Archived