Hime

Happy Holidays from NCSOFT!

Hime    827

As we near the end of the year, everyone here at NCSOFT would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. While we’ll be continuing to manage the live game services and provide Customer Support, many of us will be enjoying a holiday break.

With that in mind, we wanted to update you on our schedule for the rest of the year:

Happy Holidays from all of us at NCSOFT, and we look forward to sharing more with you in 2018!

• Like 2

SasyPisos    1
22 hours ago, Hime said:

As we near the end of the year, everyone here at NCSOFT would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. While we’ll be continuing to manage the live game services and provide Customer Support, many of us will be enjoying a holiday break.

With that in mind, we wanted to update you on our schedule for the rest of the year:

Happy Holidays from all of us at NCSOFT, and we look forward to sharing more with you in 2018!

Free vitalirty replish and gm scroll buff ty

Afum    30

Firstly ban bots then u can wish anything lol, I dont care about your wishes while u destroying this game day by day , nah... u already destroyed this game NCSoft...

For the first time ever playing mmorpg's, i saw no free gifts for players for christmas. 

Good job NC Soft. Half of servers botting, no gms in game... 

Sell your souls too i propose. 

On 22.12.2017 at 11:29 PM, Hime said:

Focus better on your main tasks in game. 

Almighty    5

Are you reading these Hime?  I know you all have...you can clearly see the game is not anywhere as good as it once was. ncsoft employees have become nothing short of lazy for this game..hell, you all can't even update the webpage to correct game play. These few,yes few but majority of responses reflect the game at hand now. You can all get upset about it or you could truly pay attention to our complaints and make it right. You have the choice just as we have the choice to play.. Merry Christmas and Happy New year...no "pc" here.