Not going to spend any money on this game if you put in autoloop macros.

If you guys put this in I won't be spending a dime on this game. I'm just going to make a 9 man autoloop party spread out amongst 3 computers. No point spending $630 or w/e the amount is for 9 accounts /w packs and VIP 4. Not to mention if I spend half that amount on 4-5 accounts, the drop rate from the VIP4 will be cut in half, so it'd be pretty wasteful to do that imo.

Literally just tested this autoloop macro out on a private classic server. It makes it so you can legitly afk a 9 man party LOL. Um, ya, they didn't have this in the prelude/c1/c2 versions of the game. You guys aren't seriously going to put this into the game are you?

The reddit discord I'm in for Lineage 2 has hundreds of people asking for "drivers" or "drivers" looking for a party. I didn't understand what it meant until now. A driver is the guy who sits there watching the other 8 people in his party auto assist him while they are at work.

This is what a "legit" auto macro looping looks like. No bot is being used here. It is literally NCSoft's autoloop macro that you're seeing. Even if you report these players they will never be banned as they are using a legit macro any1 can create with L2's macro system.

Incase NCSoft implements this legit botting function for classic here is the page you'll need to make the in-game autoloop macros -> https://l2wiki.com/Commands

Once you make the macro all you need to do is right click it like it is soulshot. Figured I'd share what I found just to level the playing field. No point not giving every1 the same chance to legitly automacro a 9 person party while they're at work/sleeping /w L2's ingame macro system amirite?

Are you guys really going to implement a legit way to afk bot in the new classic?
@Hime@Juji

This is suppose to be a classic server. Not a server where every1 is running a 9 man autoloop macro'd train. This is a meme at best and I don't understand why NCSoft isn't saying anything about it. NCSoft is a business. Why aren't they responding to important topics like this one and others that are stating critical information?

Making a way for literally every single player to autoloop from literally day 1 of launch is a meme. Entire server is going to be autobotting. This is a joke right? NCSoft can you respond please? @Juji

There is 2types of Lineage 1.PAY TO PLAY(1acc =10eu per month no other donations ) 2. Free to play (free 3acc and L2 store promotions) .both types are PAY2WIN like always was and will be ...prepare your wallets to OWN CLASSIC :'D

1 hour ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

This is suppose to be a classic server. Not a server where every1 is running a 9 man autoloop macro'd train. This is a meme at best and I don't understand why NCSoft isn't saying anything about it. NCSoft is a business. Why aren't they responding to important topics like this one and others that are stating critical information?

Making a way for literally every single player to autoloop from literally day 1 of launch is a meme. Entire server is going to be autobotting. This is a joke right? NCSoft can you respond please? @Juji

no they cant :D this is happening in skelth for months and months...

1 minute ago, existenz said:

That is why i am saying that this auto loop has only harm Skelth. 

Catacombs etc etc are full of one man parties looping all day and people with many accounts farm all raid bosses alone... 

Because on skelth you could log 100 accs if you wanted to, not 3 like here

Are they seriously considering adding looping macros in the game? It isn't there on the live servers so I would hope that they don't add that here.

This would completely take the incentive away to try and make groups with each other or to play the game in general. Then everyone will just 3 box something and then AFK macro. That's not even a game thats just a... I don't even know.

35 minutes ago, vsD said:

You won't be running a 9man auto group here because there's a window limit and even if there wasn't who cares? this gives solo players a chance to do stuff because classic without a cp is gg anyways

I can if I wanted to I have 3 computers, so that is 9 accounts, but I'd rather play the prelude/old lineage 2 where 1-2 classes playing with hands/legit was the way it was done. Looping gives solo players running 1-2 accounts 0 chance to compete vs any top player running a train.

You think some casual who can autoloop to stay up with nolifers is a reason to allow autolooping ya? Guess what, the no lifers will make use of that autoloop 100x more than some casual. You stand a better chance vs hardcore gamers if you vote to remove the autoloop.

Ditch the loop macros they are not needed anyways.

I'll be the first to say, that while they exist I plan to run six accounts (or even 9) from my our two (three) PC's with my wife, where we will take turns driving or drive together.  That doesn't make me a hypocrite, it just means I follow incentives (just to get ahead of that).  Effectively I would do the same thing without loop macros but it would be considerably different.

Alternatively, you could require level 4 boost to enable Loop macros, and/or add a "reset" time of 30 mins or so, as someone else mentioned.  I think that would be a pretty good compromise.  It would not eliminate the problem, but it would alleviate it greatly.

But, the game would be incredibly better without it @Juji Thoughts?

am sure devs have already decided if they gonna use autoloop or how many boxes per pc/ip,drop on death etc, it makes forum more active to just keep us posting again and again..

so no matter what we say..its already decided

just a speculation

1 minute ago, alex23 said:

am sure devs have already decided if they gonna use autoloop or how many boxes per pc/ip,drop on death etc, it makes forum more active to just keep us posting again and again..

so no matter what we say..its already decided

just a speculation

Surprisingly, they changed server times due to community reaction, so perhaps there is a chance here.

9 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Surprisingly, they changed server times due to community reaction, so perhaps there is a chance here.

of course..we can only hope for the better....even if many times there are a couple of those that colide

people want one thing other people something else

i guess we will know within this week how its gonna work on this server

no difference automacro or normal...ppl who running with 9 boxes will run anyway ...already forget old days ?when you need to run DD+BD+WC+SWS+cat+PRP +spoiler ...like i remember i was farming with this chars without any auto macro ...

1 minute ago, xNtt said:

no difference automacro or normal...ppl who running with 9 boxes will run anyway ...already forget old days ?when you need to run DD+BD+WC+SWS+cat+PRP +spoiler ...like i remember i was farming with this chars without any auto macro ...

No difference automacro or normal? Give me what you're smoking.

28 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

I can if I wanted to I have 3 computers, so that is 9 accounts, but I'd rather play the prelude/old lineage 2 where 1-2 classes playing with hands/legit was the way it was done. Looping gives solo players running 1-2 accounts 0 chance to compete vs any top player running a train.

You think some casual who can autoloop to stay up with nolifers is a reason to allow autolooping ya? Guess what, the no lifers will make use of that autoloop 100x more than some casual. You stand a better chance vs hardcore gamers if you vote to remove the autoloop.

You really think there will be a a solo player among top guys? lmao, this is 2018 and classic 1.5

5 hours ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

If you guys put this in I won't be spending a dime on this game. I'm just going to make a 9 man autoloop party spread out amongst 3 computers. No point spending $630 or w/e the amount is for 9 accounts /w packs and VIP 4. Not to mention if I spend half that amount on 4-5 accounts, the drop rate from the VIP4 will be cut in half, so it'd be pretty wasteful to do that imo.

Literally just tested this autoloop macro out on a private classic server. It makes it so you can legitly afk a 9 man party LOL. Um, ya, they didn't have this in the prelude/c1/c2 versions of the game. You guys aren't seriously going to put this into the game are you?

The reddit discord I'm in for Lineage 2 has hundreds of people asking for "drivers" or "drivers" looking for a party. I didn't understand what it meant until now. A driver is the guy who sits there watching the other 8 people in his party auto assist him while they are at work.

This is what a "legit" auto macro looping looks like. No bot is being used here. It is literally NCSoft's autoloop macro that you're seeing. Even if you report these players they will never be banned as they are using a legit macro any1 can create with L2's macro system.

Incase NCSoft implements this legit botting function for classic here is the page you'll need to make the in-game autoloop macros -> https://l2wiki.com/Commands

Once you make the macro all you need to do is right click it like it is soulshot. Figured I'd share what I found just to level the playing field. No point not giving every1 the same chance to legitly automacro a 9 person party while they're at work/sleeping /w L2's ingame macro system amirite?

Are you guys really going to implement a legit way to afk bot in the new classic?
@Hime@Juji

You can say w.e. you want but auto macro will most likely stay because its in future patches of classic. For the most part it is my understanding that Korea controls what content is in each patch. What goes and and goes out. your best bet if its in current versions of classic you will most likely have at one point here in NA.

Archived