Forums

best trio for fastest leveling

Urdunn

1 hour ago, Tamlin said:

What is the way they have unlimited mana?

They have a pet that can recharge them, on a 6s cd I think.  After 40 can resummon whenever it runs out of mana, before 40 has a long cooldown but you can recharge your pet and the cycle creates a bit of extra mana.  It's nowhere near unlimited mana before 40, you'll spend a decent bit of time recharging your pet rather than hunting, but after 40 it works pretty well.

Dont listen to people telling you to roll mage+elder+bd because you will run oom in 5 minutes without at least 2 rechargers and even 2 (with clarity) aren't enough to go non stop. If you plan on rolling a mage then you absolutely need 2 rechargers (se+ee would be the best choice).

9 hours ago, Lost said:

Dont listen to people telling you to roll mage+elder+bd because you will run oom in 5 minutes without at least 2 rechargers and even 2 (with clarity) aren't enough to go non stop. If you plan on rolling a mage then you absolutely need 2 rechargers (se+ee would be the best choice).

No, with sh you have passive clear mind and you use corpse drain heal pots and body to mind, with necro something similar plus skill from zombie, with one recharge its suficient

11 hours ago, sigfred said:

No, with sh you have passive clear mind and you use corpse drain heal pots and body to mind, with necro something similar plus skill from zombie, with one recharge its suficient

Its really not.

I used to Play a necro with 2 high level rechargers and I was running oom in 10 minutes tops at level 55.

So how will look best possible way to farm with trio necro+ee+bd after lv 20 ?? I mean which spot at which lv i should go.

Second question: in Classic party matching exist like post GoD chronicles ?? This game is viable to play without CP ?

On 9/30/2018 at 7:54 PM, NecroFillin said:

I think SE is not legit here, you can get Empover or Vampiric just from fish stew 

aren't those stews like level 1 or something?

On 10/1/2018 at 12:54 PM, Lost said:

if it's anything like the past then i didn't need 2. a short break for body to mind was enough when both ran oom. with 2 is better but seems like you would rather take a better buffer or maybe a sws.

1 hour ago, Nathaniel said:

Second question: in Classic party matching exist like post GoD chronicles ?? This game is viable to play without CP ?

Yes... Players may create party rooms as actually happens in Live servers: "AF Farm", "Elven Village Farm" and so on... in ordinary open fields, but working with clan mates in a CP may turn your life a bit easy to leveling your toon. Playing alone you miss some fun portion of the game enjoying the growth process with a group... if you don't mind to this feature, keep the greedy plan to reach your goals. Leveling a trio means split resources to keep all your toons usefull for your needs, however.

Edited by Daianne

• 10 months later...

@Petrovicccc

Hey, if ur talking about the best trio for PvE farming/levelling then its definitely SPH+EE+SE. This is because with both buffers recharging u u can actually go non-stop. There is no down time! If ur talking about PvP, or even a balance between PvE and PvP then SE+BD is better. But there will be some downtime, though not as much given u use ur Body to Mind.