3 LF Clan

Urdunn

we have at least 3 of us looking for a clan. very experienced players from original L2. classes will be Overlord, Spellsinger, and either a Hawkeye or spellsinger. We will all have a buffer alt as well. Also might have a Bishop and a Gladi joining us as well but waiting for them to confirm. 

we are looking for a clan making a push to level, to have fun, and to take on this awesome grind. we will be playing everyday for at least 3+ hrs on the low side. 

please let me know clan name and leader name and we will get back with you. thanks!

On 9/21/2018 at 5:29 PM, Stig said:

Clan Perfect is recruiting.

Old clan that began in Lineage 1 and carried over to Lineage 2. (Both Official Servers)
Was a member of the original Bartz and then Chronos.

Many, many old players are returning that joined the ranks through the years. 

Primarily a PVE clan and chill atmosphere with experience.
Using said experience to kill lots of people when needed.
We will have constant parties with rotations.
Mainly online during afternoons and weekends. (NA) Talking Island Server
All classes welcome. Let's get this going.

Reply or drop the DM.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:27 PM, Urdunn said:

we have at least 3 of us looking for a clan. very experienced players from original L2. classes will be Overlord, Spellsinger, and either a Hawkeye or spellsinger. We will all have a buffer alt as well. Also might have a Bishop and a Gladi joining us as well but waiting for them to confirm. 

we are looking for a clan making a push to level, to have fun, and to take on this awesome grind. we will be playing everyday for at least 3+ hrs on the low side. 

please let me know clan name and leader name and we will get back with you. thanks!

Hey as Martina said, i feel you guys should come check is out, we have a Solid 10 man group who's gamed together for years, and would love to have some more close knit friends to join us. We are going to be pushing to level and Take a Castle if possible. You can click the link below to join our discord, 

http://www.LGDISCORD.com
My Direct is Daphonic#0001

Archived