Any chance we can get the cap removed on 3 clients per pc?

Since auto looping macros 24/7 is a thing for classic launches is there a chance you guys can remove the account cap for computers?

I got a $10,0000 alienware PC capable of running 30 L2 clients. The problem with that is a guy who owns a $400 walmart pc can also loop just as much as me. That isn't fair. Why should someone who invested a tiny sum of money have an equal gaming experience as me?

Why should someone who owns 6 $400 walmart pcs be able to load 15 more clients than me; the guy who has a $10,0000 alienware pc? Talk about being unfair, this is not only unfair, but this is unjust, and despicable.

Please remove the 3 client account cap so people like me with $10,000 alienware pcs can load 30+ clients.

Sincerely,

BodybuilderIRL.

J4YAUNw.png

1 minute ago, GaM6iT said:

I think this is a message from a community player in the RU who wants to encourage the administration to make the server the same as the RU classic with official macros so that he can farm and sell adena, for the bot will be banished

Nah I'm just showing the unfairness of this implementation. First, autolooping macro is enabled and safe to use, no need to worry about ban, and the people with the most cheap computers will win the server. No real "gamers" stand a chance as all real "gamers" have a godly computer, not 100 cheap computers from walmart that can literally only play maplestory and lineage 2.

Wins well-built if so you can say the business plan of what to do where and how, competently assembled a group of people with the same time zone ideas and professions that would be realized for certain purposes and achieve maximum benefits.

It should not be so that at first you sit and rock the macros of 9 characters, then you go for you to sit down another person and he also shakes 9 characters at once, or as you put it on your computer of 30 characters, I remember Theon 2003-2004 when people did not even think about windows, one person = one character is a MMORPG.

Why do people even think about the possibility of downloading more than one window, or do so that the character would play without their presence? They are not interested in the game? they do not want to develop the character? Why play at all if you are not interested in the process of the game?

19 hours ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Since auto looping macros 24/7 is a thing for classic launches is there a chance you guys can remove the account cap for computers?

I got a $10,0000 alienware PC capable of running 30 L2 clients. The problem with that is a guy who owns a $400 walmart pc can also loop just as much as me. That isn't fair. Why should someone who invested a tiny sum of money have an equal gaming experience as me?

Why should someone who owns 6 $400 walmart pcs be able to load 15 more clients than me; the guy who has a $10,0000 alienware pc? Talk about being unfair, this is not only unfair, but this is unjust, and despicable.

Please remove the 3 client account cap so people like me with $10,000 alienware pcs can load 30+ clients.

Sincerely,

BodybuilderIRL.

J4YAUNw.png

Just use sandbox/virtual machine and use the untapped power your 10k usd machine! I used yo do that back on Zaken server, when i needed an extra SoS or Iss with rahpsody to accelerate clearing apparition stones RBs

@BodybuilderIRL are you here to show off or what ? this post makes no sence. :D Btw why are you asking ncwest to be fair. They never said they will be fair. Its business, dont have to be fair. If you want solution u gotta find it urself. U want more boxes to bot ? Sell ur pc and get 25x walmart pc and "booom" u have 75 box. 75 box or 30 whathever just need for botters and rmt players. 3 box is enough for legit players i bet there is too much ppl which cant run 3 client in their pc. Just for a moment think about ppl who really like this game and dont give a sh1t about l2 store, carebears, or bots.

There will be bots, not today but eventually some day.

There will be p2w l2store, not today but eventually some day.

There will be rmt players, not today but someday. And noone has smthng to do with this. Deal with it or leave it simple. Players are crying in forum about same issues u pointed for  almost 10 years mb more. Nothing changed. I dont think a 10k$ worth "alienware" owner is gonna make NCSoft think twice.

7 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

@BodybuilderIRL are you here to show off or what ? this post makes no sence. :D Btw why are you asking ncwest to be fair. They never said they will be fair. Its business, dont have to be fair. If you want solution u gotta find it urself. U want more boxes to bot ? Sell ur pc and get 25x walmart pc and "booom" u have 75 box. 75 box or 30 whathever just need for botters and rmt players. 3 box is enough for legit players i bet there is too much ppl which cant run 3 client in their pc. Just for a moment think about ppl who really like this game and dont give a sh1t about l2 store, carebears, or bots.

There will be bots, not today but eventually some day.

There will be p2w l2store, not today but eventually some day.

There will be rmt players, not today but someday. And noone has smthng to do with this. Deal with it or leave it simple. Players are crying in forum about same issues u pointed for  almost 10 years mb more. Nothing changed. I dont think a 10k$ worth "alienware" owner is gonna make NCSoft think twice.

That is why the private servers have WAY more people than the official servers: they make the servers the way people want them. NCsoft and Innova won't do that. Whoever doesn't like it shouldn't play. We have little to no power on choosing stuff for the server( what comes to l2 store and at what price) and it is what it is.

If I can give people a simple advice about every single big game nowadays, it is: don't beg them to change it, find some other game that has what you want.

Archived