Misfits Clan Recruiting English speakers on Talking Island Server

ianc3210

Clan Misfits is recruiting English speaking players on Talking Island server! 

We are all current or former players from beta to now. We have players from all the original servers and some still playing on Chronos, Naia or the other regions. 

While we do not require all members to be in a CP (constant party) we do recommend you make one or join an existing one as it enables you advance in the game faster and makes things easier on the clan leadership for managing things.

We we are looking to fill in some constant parties, make more and also have individual players to fill in gaps in daily parties for PVE and PVP.

Players of all classes are encouraged to apply. As usual with all Lineage servers and clans, support characters are the most in demand.

We have a discord group and Teamspeak server for chatting.

We have many players from America, Canada, South America.  We also have some European and Asian players.

Post here or send a private message if you are interested in chatting and we can give more information or arrange a chat on TS.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interested!

Gonna be starting the server with a few buddies, we are all from Scotland. I personally have been playing Lineage 2 since open beta back in 2004! Super excited to be playing again!

My discord is AJ The Turtle#6969 or hit me up with your teamspeak i'd love to chat!

19 minutes ago, allyjaay said:

Interested!

Gonna be starting the server with a few buddies, we are all from Scotland. I personally have been playing Lineage 2 since open beta back in 2004! Super excited to be playing again!

My discord is AJ The Turtle#6969 or hit me up with your teamspeak i'd love to chat!

messaged 

Still accepting individual players to make new CPs, join CPs that are looking for certain classes and of course full CPs. We have players from all time zones looking to complete parties.

We will clan crafters to help with items and farm parties on alt toons to help gather resources and level support characters when needed.

On 9/25/2018 at 7:24 PM, ianc3210 said:

English speaking clan on Talking Island is recruiting active players! We are still deciding on clan names but will have that shortly.

We are all current or former players from beta to now. We have players from all the original servers and some still playing on Chronos, Naia or the other regions. 

We we are looking to fill in some constant parties, make more and also have individual players to fill in gaps in daily parties for PVE and PVP.

We have a discord group and Teamspeak server for chatting.

Currently we have  numerous parties that need healers/buffers and people looking for others to farm on alt toons with when not active on main characters or at the same time.

We have many players from America, Canada, South America.  We also have some European and Asian players.

Post here or send a private message if you are interested in chatting and we can give more information or arrange a chat on TS.

Can you PM your discord please

We will have a large group gathering tonight and again this weekend after the livestream to fine tune and organize a bit more. 

Still accepting applicants from all time zones that speak English and will be active. 

Post here for more information 

Archived