Misfits Clan Recruiting English speakers on Talking Island Server

ianc3210

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Wujex said:

Do you need a Greek Shillien Elder?

We have Greek players but you would need to speak with them directly to see if any of their CPs need an SE.  I'm sure you would be able to find xp groups with them and others as live support are always needed.

19 minutes ago, ianc3210 said:

We have Greek players but you would need to speak with them directly to see if any of their CPs need an SE.  I'm sure you would be able to find xp groups with them and others as live support are always needed.

How I can speak with them? In-game or here?

Up!

Still recruiting individuals and people to join existing CPs or make new ones.

Most of our members are between 25 and 35 currently. 

We upgraded two of the 3 clans to level 1 but are focusing on using our adena for crafting weapons for clan members instead of leveling up the clans for the next week or two so everyone is able to level up and complete their class change quests to 40 easier.  After the majority of us complete that we will be putting adena towards clan levels and our clan hall fund!

Message me for more information or find some of our members in game.

clans Misfits, MisfitsII and SEAL.

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. My main is a level 20 human wizard and I'm planning to go Necro (if I can afford to level 40+ with adena rates...). I also have a few boxes; a level 15 DE Fighter (Blade Dancer), level 15 DE Mystic (Shillien Elder) and a level 8 Dwarf (Scavenger). I live in CST timezone.

Archived