<Lethality> 3x Clans - Non CP - Social to Hardcore Wanted - Talking Island

Daphonic

5tGqB9e.png

Lethality is looking for 15-20 other players at start, to join our group playing on the Classic Talking Island Server on Oct 3rd. We currently have a Solid group of 10 players whom have all played Lineage 2 in the past, and are looking to play the Classic Version. We are a friendly Gaming Community whom have been around for over 15 years now. We are mostly adults in our 30's and are looking for like minded adults to join us for this game.

We are a NON CP Clan. Everyone is welcome, and we will try are hardest to get everyone in a leveling group.

What we're looking for

• Mature Adults
  • Play mostly around 18:00 EST - 03:00 EST
  • Discord, Mic, and Can Speak English.
  • Friendly & Helpful in Clan Groups
  • Non CP Mentality 

UPDATE: 10:2/2018
We are opening up spots for a 3rd Clan

UPDATE: 10/1/2018

We are at 65/80 Members. Looking for around 15 more Members, more so on the Casual side, but we will take any and all no lifer players.

UPDATE: 9/30/2018
We have Decided we will be doing 2 Clans at Start. We will have a No Life Clan of those who will push Raids/Castles and a more Social Casual Guild. We are looking for members for both at this time. We are close to 40 for main guild, So looking for more Social or Semi Hardcore players for 2nd.

We Will not have any type of CP or Elitist Attitude, Both guilds will act as one large Guild while we play, as long as the Members are with in the 15 Level Gap.

Contact Info

L1meU0V.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey to anyone stopping by the read this thread. I have been a member now for a few months (found them in archeage) and they are a great group. We look out for each other and help each other the best we can with all aspects of the game. Most of us are returning players like myself who played it when it launched years ago and I am looking forward to playing again. If you are looking for a solid group look no further.

I've been with this clan on and off (depending on the games I'd be playing at the time) for 15 years! I am so excited to be included in this great, mature group of people for L2 classic! I look forward to meeting many more of you, soon! ^_^v

UPDATE: 9/30/2018
We have Decided we will be doing 2 Clans at Start. We will have a No Life Clan of those who will push Raids/Castles and a more Social Casual Guild. We are looking for members for both at this time. We are close to 40 for main guild, So looking for more Social or Semi Hardcore players for 2nd.

We Will not have any type of CP or Elitist Attitude, Both guilds will act as one large Guild while we play, as long as the Members are with in the 15 Level Gap.

8 hours ago, Rialin said:

I'm interested, thinking of going spoiler or BD. Will be on most nights

8 hours ago, Darksta0wn said:

Spellhowler/Shillien Elder looking for a nice group to get a good headstart on this server

7 hours ago, Kablemode said:

Hey guys my name is Peter and I’m 24 yo. I’ve played a lot of l2 back in the day, mostly c4 and interlude. Thinking of checking out this new server. If you guys have space I’d love to join the clan.

7 hours ago, saturnein said:

SR, PP, SK, or SS here.  30 y/o, played from Prelude -> C5.  Looking for a group to join for parties/raids/chat.

Hey guys sorry just woke up, If you can Join us on Discord can Come talk with me, We can see were we can fit  you in our Clans. Would love to have you for Classic.

Archived