Sign in to follow this  
RizeL

SpellBooks

RizeL    1

Hello guys,

I got a question about the SpellBooks in Classic. Must we fish for them or we can found them in the shop? Of course, i know that some +40 spellbooks are from mob's drop but for example, I dont know about Empower, Agility and some others that are low lvl skills.

RizeL    1

So, why some people fish for them? Do you need something for upgrade it?

Im so confused because in the other thread some people is talking about it, but i dont understand it, if we can buy in the shop... what are they talking about so?

Alcorion    3

Spellbooks for skills 1-39lvl are available in Gludio grocery store. Some skills 40+ requires spellbooks which drops from monsters.

Cardano    32

Fair warnings: anyy1 who will need death whisper/chant of vampire prepare for the most cancerous farming session of ur life ;)

• Haha 2

Bluephies    16

And CDL too. The low drop rate makes me wonder if there will be a spellbook chest in the shop that gives a random book, but of course you will get 100 Break Duress books before you get a useful one, and 1,000 before you DW. This is just my speculation, but it would be a good money maker for NCwest to introduce "hardcore" L2 the let you pay to make it easy L2.

xDraco    0
4 hours ago, RizeL said:

So, why some people fish for them? Do you need something for upgrade it?

Im so confused because in the other thread some people is talking about it, but i dont understand it, if we can buy in the shop... what are they talking about so?

They don't. it's itens that gives u buffs lv 1 and u can buy them with fish. Gotcha?

existenz    57
4 hours ago, Cardano said:

Fair warnings: anyy1 who will need death whisper/chant of vampire prepare for the most cancerous farming session of ur life ;)

haha true

Tonini    0

so, if i need death whisper... where should i leave my toonautofarming 24/7? is it there any kind of list to know droprates somwhere? ppl are selling those  books (lvl40) 10kk are you crazy!!!? i barelly have a C grade weapon!

Ingwaz    38
On 31/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, Tonini said:

so, if i need death whisper... where should i leave my toonautofarming 24/7? is it there any kind of list to know droprates somwhere? ppl are selling those  books (lvl40) 10kk are you crazy!!!? i barelly have a C grade weapon!

You are better of having a toon macro farrming 24/7 in RoA for adena. You will get it quicker like that. Theres ppl farming for that for 2 weeks straight and didnt get it..
A bot in RoA will get you the spellbook in 2-5 days depending on gear.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, Ingwaz said:

You are better of having a toon macro farrming 24/7 in RoA for adena. You will get it quicker like that. Theres ppl farming for that for 2 weeks straight and didnt get it..
A bot in RoA will get you the spellbook in 2-5 days depending on gear.

Assuming the person who is running the bots there doesn't PK you constantly....

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Ingwaz    38

True the pk bots are annoying there, but if u find a free spot they dont tend to bother u. Its mostly when u go in their spots where they get u...