Why NCWest is trying to "please" vocal minority outcry?

pajausk

I played when the server was 80% bots, and finding pt was a challenge. I played where the best places were placed by many groups of bots, and killing something was a challenge. Even when F2P entered, there were always bots and always in the best places, so what's the point? Maybe I would like to have an alternative to all these bots around? Should I run a bot and laugh at others?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Yati said:

I played when the server was 80% bots, and finding pt was a challenge. I played where the best places were placed by many groups of bots, and killing something was a challenge. Even when F2P entered, there were always bots and always in the best places, so what's the point? Maybe I would like to have an alternative to all these bots around? Should I run a bot and laugh at others?

That would suck I agree.  I would liken it to Lineage 2 Revolution with the built in Auto attack.  You just realize at some point its pointless.

11 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

Let me rephrase. Casual players need 9 accounts to survive and be more competitive so they need macro loops for it.

Casual players need 1 account for main and 1-2 accounts for buff / recharge with macro system

Macro system create by developers as a part of gameplay,its important part for more ppl

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

No, you don't need them. You want them, but if you think you cannot play without them, this game is probably not for you.

I know what I need, stop telling me what I need.You can go back to your russian server and tell them what you need

1 hour ago, Sayonara said:

I know what I need,

Where from would you know that? Did you play on that Russian server you claim to be mine? Did it have loop macros back in C1.5?

You don't seem to have played on the original pre-C3 servers either if you think that you need loop macros.

Or are you just imagining what would be good for you without any prior knowledge of this state of the game?

6 hours ago, Sayonara said:

Casual players need 1 account for main and 1-2 accounts for buff / recharge with macro system

Macro system create by developers as a part of gameplay,its important part for more ppl

Bro, we have been doing just that for years without looping macros. Make normal macros.

Every 20 minutes you switch window to your PP and press the buff macro.

When ever you need mana or HP you switch window to your SE and press the heal or mana macro.

The fact is that normal people don't need any looping macros to play the game with 3 boxes - it's only people that want to go 100% AFK for hours that want this to automate farming to an extent that isn't even allowed.

8 minutes ago, Zaaka said:

Bro, we have been doing just that for years without looping macros. Make normal macros.

Every 20 minutes you switch window to your PP and press the buff macro.

When ever you need mana or HP you switch window to your SE and press the heal or mana macro.

The fact is that normal people don't need any looping macros to play the game with 3 boxes - it's only people that want to go 100% AFK for hours that want this to automate farming to an extent that isn't even allowed.

This 100%. The only reason people want these loop macros is so they dont have to put in the same effort as people who will spend more time playing. Why should you get to keep up with someone playing 8 hours a day when you play 2? On retail L2 people played years with boxed buffers doing it the exact way Zaaka described. Why the hell do you need/should you get to xp without actually playing the game?

This is coming from someone who will be lucky to play 1-2 hours a day, you Commie sluts. 

19 minutes ago, Zaaka said:

You cant 100% AFK because u must  target monsters. In main version of game people who use afk huting drop a gear because it go to pk by smart ppl

19 hours ago, xxbutcherxx said:

I really don't remember having loop macros back in 2004, yeah keep it classic like it was before, no macros.

Thanks

U remember tanks were using chain to drag enemy next to you at 2004 ?

Or at 2004 every race were getting their own mounts by class quest ?

This is Classic, not another client. It has its own features.

20 hours ago, pajausk said:

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY. COMMUNITY OUTCRY WILL HAPPEN REGARDLESS WHAT YOU WILL DO. Keep everything what supposed to be in classic client. No need to remove macro loops. Macro loops are the tools which allows casuals be more competitive in leveling. It is also a tool to lower difference between legit player and cheaters which adrenaline and other type of boting software.

Macro loop will still be a case regardless you remove it or not. People these says have macro keyboard/mouse so there wont be any effect on them.

You should better focusing on how you stop botting instead of removing key features of the chronicle.

++++++++++++

Back in my days, the fun was actually knowing how to multi task without these so called "loops",
Human interaction is the key to reach the levels necessary, having loop macros to me will only make the game so automated that the community will become so salty because they will have too much time on their hands to focus on attention to detail when in reality it doesn't matter in games.

I'm all up for no macro loops.

Archived