Remove Auto-PickUp adenas and Auto-Learn skills

Gazob

On 9/28/2018 at 5:03 AM, Gazob said:

Because live servers isn't "lineage" a long time ago, it's just a theme parked fiesta with lineage graphics.

you're going to play on the exact same client. the new classic is not even close to what it was 15 years ago.

3 hours ago, TrOLLw said:

wut? Coca cola classic is the original recipe, theyve never patent ed it because it is so complex noone can figure it out so they just have this guy with a steel briefcase on his arm with the recipe in it and all he does is fly around in planes running from Secret agent pepsi's.  I press a mouse button and lineage 2 character moves. Simple. No planes.  No recipe and no secret agent pepsis.

Your keybored must cringe when u touch it with how stupid you sound. check ur head kid this is why millenials dont own houses.

meh... i get that you're trolling these people but if you want to succeed you have to be more subtle. the recipe is like the server side while pressing buttons is like the client side. it's like saying i'm opening the bottle and i'm drinking coke and it's simple, no airplanes... compared with coding the server side of l2.

Just now, beleaua said:

you're going to play on the exact same client. the new classic is not even close to what it was 15 years ago.

meh... i get that you're trolling these people but if you want to succeed you have to be more subtle. the recipe is like the server side while pressing buttons is like the client side. it's like saying i'm opening the bottle and i'm drinking coke and it's simple, no airplanes... compared with coding the server side of l2.

you just confused making coke with drinking coke. how stupid do you feel right now?

Archived