Keep Looping Macro!!!

GniTs

Cuz it's better to keep a tool to help ppl who doesn't have a lot of time to keep playing then forcing them to bot (and we know that it's going to happen).

At least u can easily stop a looping macro, but u cant do the same with a bot.

So please @Juji and @Hime b4 taking any hardcore mod make pools to people vote.

No1 I know liked those changes:

- Auto pickup of adenas;
- Players dont drop from mobs after death;
- QoL changes such as S/D and COV times changed;
- Looping macros removal;

They all sounds like bad pirate servers that this ppl who are joining the boards and this new game are used to play.
For some people in this forum this sounds good cuz they want to have the game as easy as possible to grind and try to "win" in this server, but for a lot of ppl u are killing the classic essence.
I know that some day a few of this changes will come up, but not in this update.
Please, dont kill 1.5 b4 you release it.

Ps. I'm pretty sure that 80% of the ppl that wants this game to be easier'll quit in less then 90 days.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CharlieBones said:

the only people whining about macro  removal are the ones who  use them  while afk.... play with your hands or dontplay at all  

the only people who are responsible for removing macros are those who do not know how to write macros and who  only may  masturbated  by  hands

Edited by Sayonara
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sayonara said:

the only people who are responsible for removing macros are those who do not know how to write macros and who  only may  masturbated  by  hands

i  have no  interest in macros never have never will  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sayonara said:

dont be interested and dont use if you dont need it, but this is part of the game in many games such as perfect world

so  you  want a game that is full  of people using afk  macro? where is the community if this happens  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CharlieBones said:

so  you  want a game that is full  of people using afk  macro? where is the community if this happens  

if you played Main Version L2, then you should know that you cant play in AFK or you will be red and lose all the equipment, except that the macro cant attack constantly because it takes a target through the wall

1 hour ago, GniTs said:

Cuz it's better to keep a tool to help ppl who doesn't have a lot of time to keep playing then forcing them to bot (and we know that it's going to happen).

At least u can easily stop a looping macro, but u cant do the same with a bot.

So please @Juji and @Hime b4 taking any hardcore mod make pools to people vote.

No1 I know liked those changes:

- Auto pickup of adenas;
- Players dont drop from mobs after death;
- QoL changes such as S/D and COV times changed;
- Looping macros removal;

They all sounds like bad pirate servers that this ppl who are joining the boards and this new game are used to play.
For some people in this forum this sounds good cuz they want to have the game as easy as possible to grind and try to "win" in this server, but for a lot of ppl u are killing the classic essence.
I know that some day a few of this changes will come up, but not in this update.
Please, dont kill 1.5 b4 you release it.

Ps. I'm pretty sure that 80% of the ppl that wants this game to be easier'll quit in less then 90 days.

When did you start playing L2  Retail lol? While I know long time Vets that want looping I also know those that dont (me included) .I know people are going to bot and it sucks that I wont be able to keep up with them but honestly even with looping macros I still wouldn't. They need to leave them out at least for awhile.

Edited by MMOBlitz

1 minute ago, MMOBlitz said:

When did you start playing L2  Retail lol? While I know long time Vets that want looping I also (me included) want it as far away form the game at least for awhile.I know people are going to bot and it sucks that I wont be able to keep up with them but honestly even with looping macros I still wouldn't. They need to leave them out at least for awhile.

#KeepMacrosAlive

2 minutes ago, MMOBlitz said:

When did you start playing L2  Retail lol? While I know long time Vets that want looping I also know those that dont (me included) .I know people are going to bot and it sucks that I wont be able to keep up with them but honestly even with looping macros I still wouldn't. They need to leave them out at least for awhile.

Ban the bots and keep a macro!

• Like 1

This pathetic crusade to keep looping macros is driven by lazy people who literally want the game to play itself. How lame can you get? If you hate playing so much, don't play. Why should your laziness ruin the game for everyone who actually wants a "classic" experience? I can't even believe this is a discussion.

Everyone with a brain realizes or has seen first-hand, the implications of this crap. Auto-looping macros are GAME-RUINING. It's sanctioned botting FFS. Wtf is wrong with people who would unironically want this? Again, if you hate playing the game so much, maybe you need to come to terms with the fact that classic just isn't for you and stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us who want a little nostalgia in our lives.

• Like 1

Macros aren't a new thing to old L2. Most hardcore parties ran ahk/keyboard macros since C1. The truly degenerate ran scripts and the like until the mass purge 2 years back. This game has always been about killing literally hundreds of thousands of mobs for meaningful character progression. Right clicking until your mouse breaks isn't engaging gameplay. Neither is sitting in an AoE/pole party while they carry you towards relevance.

Macros give the common player the ability to keep up with the inevitable account sharers, farmers, and bots. Yes this function can be abused, but it is not without risk. Macro parties are easily killed, and in classic exp/rez is not cheap. Don't like it? Go kill them. Better yet, advocate for item drop on death. As it will deter both in and out of game automation.

11 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Macros aren't a new thing to old L2. Most hardcore parties ran ahk/keyboard macros since C1. The truly degenerate ran scripts and the like until the mass purge 2 years back. This game has always been about killing literally hundreds of thousands of mobs for meaningful character progression. Right clicking until your mouse breaks isn't engaging gameplay. Neither is sitting in an AoE/pole party while they carry you towards relevance.

Macros give the common player the ability to keep up with the inevitable account sharers, farmers, and bots. Yes this function can be abused, but it is not without risk. Macro parties are easily killed, and in classic exp/rez is not cheap. Don't like it? Go kill them. Better yet, advocate for item drop on death. As it will deter both in and out of game automation.

What "macro's" could run on 9 separate clients, while minimized, at the same time, back in classic? Nothing like this was in classic L2. Normal macros weren't introduced until C3 or something. Wtf are you smoking? Anything capable of what auto-looping is capable of was bannable back in real classic times.

Edited by L2Vet
  • Like 1