Forums

Keep Looping Macro!!!

GniTs

Current client limit is 3, outside of additional PC/VMware clients. The later of which is bannable. Autohotkey and hardware macros were commonplace especially pre-gameguard and expensive shots era. The main assist was manually targeting, and everyone else was relatively afk on right-clicking loops. I know, I know. "Third party programs are not allowed" since when did that stop anyone on NCwest? On a good day maybe a small fraction of scripters were banned much less than hardware macro users. Leaving the average player in the dust and at the mercy of those who would.

31 minutes ago, Lightchaser said:

Can you please stop making more and more topics about this? It is getting really annoying that a few loud people are crying to keep it, everyone else wants it removed, just like how the devs planned. Stop whining...

The way I see a few loud ppl are crying to remove it while everyone else wants to keep it, just like how the Korean devs planned. Stop whining...

#keepmacrosalive

6 hours ago, L2Vet said:

What "macro's" could run on 9 separate clients, while minimized, at the same time, back in classic? Nothing like this was in classic L2. Normal macros weren't introduced until C3 or something. Wtf are you smoking? Anything capable of what auto-looping is capable of was bannable back in real classic times.

L2Vet I fully agree with you regarding Macros, but the problem is that majority of the players that this new server is going to attract are the old school L2 players that do not have time to play 12-15 hour sessions like we used to.  After 12 years of Lineage 2 majority of us were done, as the game ended for most of us at the release of GoD.  L2 C1-C5 was the prime of Lineage 2. I can promise you that a server with 5-10k active players that use a built-in macro feature will be a hell of a lot more fun than 1k running bots.  You know just as well as I do that the enforcement of anti-bot rules back in the C1-C5 days was the laughing stock of the game. (everRed)

I play on NAIA 25-30 ppl is online in clan every day no one talk to chat they all exp efk macro. I am sure this is the case in most clans you guys like this kind of game ? In this way you can have fun ?

Say the truth here you want loop macro cuz you dont care to play you care to make money from it or to go end game fast buy RMT adena and play the important dude who cant play in real life.

Some ppl tho want really to play the game but they dont want to do the effort needed for lvl up. well for this guys macro is not the answer cuz they find that all the good spot are taken buy pro macro users and no 3 acc player can move then out.We all remember the high lvl dagger who was on hide to protect the bots.Same think will happen with pro macro users.So 3 acc players you have no chance against them dont even think about it.

Now bots ofc they will try to run the economy but people can make groups against them and claim the spots cuz they are without clan and cant war you.

You cant do this on macro user without risk a war.

5 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

im looking forward to macro looping a 9man train. itll be fun. gl trying to out dps, outfarm, or outgrind me, myself, and my 7 other chars.

ez game bois.

Simple.. 

Step 1 - Drop train on your PT

Step 2 - Chain Stun Healers

Step 3 - Pickup your gear

1 minute ago, PerfektioN said:

Simple.. 

Step 1 - Drop train on your PT

Step 2 - Chain Stun Healers

Step 3 - Pickup your gear

cant drop gear in this classic version bruh. sure u can kill em but ill just brign a healer back n rez em all. not like i care about exp i wouldnt even have packs/vip4 running nor would i be using soulshot. pfft who needs soulshot when u automate a 9 man train.

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

cant drop gear in this classic version bruh. sure u can kill em but ill just brign a healer back n rez em all. not like i care about exp i wouldnt even have packs/vip4 running nor would i be using soulshot. pfft who needs soulshot when u automate a 9 man train.

No Gear drop?  Even when red?

2 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

nah ull drop gear when red so be careful pking any of the 100000 bot trains on your main char

Woot!.  So I will be leveling up 2 identical toons.. One for PKing bot trains, one for a main :) Rang Rang

Edited by PerfektioN

Just now, PerfektioN said:

Woot!.  So I will be leveling up 2 identical toons.. One for PKing bot trains, one for a main :) Rang Rang

i wouldnt advise it. a 9man autoloop train can autoloop focus u on all their chars using dmg skills at the same time with the /forceattack /assist stuff. ull die within 0.5secs. if it an archer group too u can throw a stun arrow in the automacro loop as well.

Just now, BodybuilderIRL said:

i wouldnt advise it. a 9man autoloop train can autoloop focus u on all their chars using dmg skills at the same time with the /forceattack /assist stuff. ull die within 0.5secs. if it an archer group too u can throw a stun arrow in the automacro loop as well.

If you truly believe an afk bot party can touch a fully buffed archer with songs/dances, you're insane.

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

so u gonna lvl a bd/sws and a few buffers too eh. guess ill see your 9man train out there as well bruh. wise strats.

No, my old bartz clan is returning with me.  As of right now we have 38 players.  4 WC, 4 BD, 4 SWS.  :)  We don't box buffers, they are more effective when actually played.

7 hours ago, L2Vet said:

What "macro's" could run on 9 separate clients, while minimized, at the same time, back in classic? Nothing like this was in classic L2. Normal macros weren't introduced until C3 or something. Wtf are you smoking? Anything capable of what auto-looping is capable of was bannable back in real classic times.

Back then there were full parties of bots everywhere, paying $15 a month and still not cared about being banned. In many ways those are more dangerous than looping macros. Ban looping macros and players will use real bots which are worse. Keep looping macros and players will switch to looping macros to stay legit. With looping macros you will mostly see parties of 3 because most will use just one pc while bots bypass this limit. I don't care what they will do, keep or remove loop macros, just giving some possible alternatives. Btw nostromo and other automatic macros were allowed as long as you were at the pc.

• Thanks 1