Latin Side

Alexpwnz

Hi All,

this post is just to announce that we come in full force to this server. This is not the typical recruiting post since we are not a united side yet. Just like IRL, we lack of the fundamentals who make other regions succesful, being the most important the lack of a Comandante. We are the 'Wildcard' here.

However, we are gathering giant amounts of people preparing the most massive zerg that the official servers has ever seen before, making the memorable FS zerg in Chronos looks like a group of old ladies rushing a x3000 java Interlude.

I know not every hispano is playing with us, most probably the 'worthy' ones are s**** EU/NA d****** playing as drivers, but they are more than welcome to join us when the time comes.

We are behind another regions, mostly against brazilians and russians if NC let them play here.

this is a sort of FB group where some dudes are preparing stuff, not everyone is here but its something

https://www.facebook.com/groups/772861546400595/

we have 12 CP ready to hunt down everyone the first days of server. More are coming up

See you.

Its funny how the current announced hispano clans said "no war until lv 85" or "clan dont help with anything" while the anglospeaking clans offer a vast array of benefits.

i dont intend to do politics here, but as i said, the lack of basics is transfered to ppl ingame haha.

for more information, we have a Teamspeak 3 server hosted in Miami with capacity for 250 slots, and a Discord backup just in case.

We divide our group in 5 parties able to mobilize as a pvp force and two parties that play a relaxed gameplay, there is open slots for some extra parties playing alongside with us. We offered them to play under our umbrella since Classic limit the max numbers of clan members.

4 minutes ago, Alexpwnz said:

Its funny how the current announced hispano clans said "no war until lv 85" or "clan dont help with anything" while the anglospeaking clans offer a vast array of benefits.

i dont intend to do politics here, but as i said, the lack of basics is transfered to ppl ingame haha.

for more information, we have a Teamspeak 3 server hosted in Miami with capacity for 250 slots, and a Discord backup just in case.

We divide our group in 5 parties able to mobilize as a pvp force and two parties that play a relaxed gameplay, there is open slots for some extra parties playing alongside with us. We offered them to play under our umbrella since Classic limit the max numbers of clan members.

Now are just 7 parties? Where are the other 7?

4 hours ago, Blows said:

Now are just 7 parties? Where are the other 7?

was a typo, i stated 4 parties at first. But we are currently at 7 parties.

2 full mage groups

2 full archer groups

1 full warrior group

1 mixed group (mainly DDs) to powerlevel dwarfs + rotate dmgs

1 experimental party with ppl playing Classic for first time

We have a guy exclusive dedicated to craft SS, manage Giran traders, organizing purchases in Store, and helping parties ease with each other. He used to be perma hero in Skelth so he know about the chronicle. we call him: El Administrador

We are not recruiting anymore until we consolidate this group.

In a second phase, since there is no much to do in 1.5, we are hunting down another groups, specially latin ones under the catchphrase, "UNETE O MUERE" we love roleplay lol

Regards.

Archived