Bartz Roll Call

Vaerinox

@ChaosSoulja @Luminosity

Yup, remember both of you guys! So pumped for this, I hope this brings a lot of the old school players back...the MMO genre is pretty barren, so as long as this is done right, I have a feeling a few familiar faces will show up.

I dk about you guys, but on day 1 of L2 being free to play, I went red, and realized I couldn't wash my Karma. After reading the patch notes, decided the changes were too much for me and started blowing up all my gear. I got an AQ to +8 on standard enchants lol. Since then, tried a few replacements, even tried Classic EU but unfortunately the lack of population combined with the Russian raid farmers ruined that server for me.

2 minutes ago, Vaerinox said:

@ChaosSoulja @Luminosity

Yup, remember both of you guys! So pumped for this, I hope this brings a lot of the old school players back...the MMO genre is pretty barren, so as long as this is done right, I have a feeling a few familiar faces will show up.

I dk about you guys, but on day 1 of L2 being free to play, I went red, and realized I couldn't wash my Karma. After reading the patch notes, decided the changes were too much for me and started blowing up all my gear. I got an AQ to +8 on standard enchants lol. Since then, tried a few replacements, even tried Classic EU but unfortunately the lack of population combined with the Russian raid farmers ruined that server for me.

I tried classic EU also and didnt enjoy the Russian Zerg fest that it was, lots of very carebear players and distinct lack of pvp outside of anything organised. If you played aggressively and ganked or griefed people would whine 

1 hour ago, sandae said:

@ChaosSoulja @Vaerinox What up my dudes!! Chaos, omg, my long lost L2 bestie! I missed you :) We are all coming back and making a clan together. DM me if you want discord/Facebook invites. We would love to have you both back. <3 miss your faces

I'm way more excited for this server now lol, can't wait to see all my old friends :) 

4 hours ago, ChaosSoulja said:

I'm way more excited for this server now lol, can't wait to see all my old friends :) 

Absolutely, I hope everyone comes back

3 hours ago, Replikant said:

@Vaerinox Why does your name sound so very familiar... Inquisition/Dominus?

5 hours ago, sandae said:

Marthax too, was usually a little tilted, when people called him Martha :D:D:D

@Replikantyup! Although I had a bit of a reputation for being a clan hopper because I would just go fight the wars I wanted to involved in.

@sandae !!! Definitely.

6 hours ago, YoungNastyMan said:

Bibby. My god. Am I going to have to carry you this sever too? 

Carry me? You sure your tummy isn't still hurting after that subway you pussyboy? 

You aren't even close to my level.

Archived