Jump to content
Vaerinox

Bartz Roll Call

Recommended Posts

Lawman    147

Probably Thunderbuilder, but I honestly don't remember.  I do remember I was in Blood Forge Clan.  Great group of people.  Wonder what happened to them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jrock    10
3 hours ago, Vaerinox said:

@Jrock I don't but then again we are also going back 10 years now!

@YoungNastyMan Yeah I was like 16 when I played Vaerinox soooo, that's expected. Vintage SS though!

really? you were in our clan and ventrilo lol we kick in out. I don't remember why lol. good old L2 drama. i miss does days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosSoulja    2

@Vaerinox Hey buddy! The nostalgia in all this is crazy lol. Decided to stick with the name my 11 year old self created.

ChaosSoulja - Storm Screamer

- i'll never forget pronouncing your name in my head : Vaerino - x for whatever reason lmao

Edited by ChaosSoulja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumo    5
On 28/09/2018 at 1:59 AM, Vaerinox said:

Vaerinox - Grand Khavatari

Thrilled to receive the news of this server today, looking forward to this.

Remember duelist Luminosity? The British guy :) long time no see Vaerinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaerinox    14

@ChaosSoulja @Luminosity

Yup, remember both of you guys! So pumped for this, I hope this brings a lot of the old school players back...the MMO genre is pretty barren, so as long as this is done right, I have a feeling a few familiar faces will show up.

I dk about you guys, but on day 1 of L2 being free to play, I went red, and realized I couldn't wash my Karma. After reading the patch notes, decided the changes were too much for me and started blowing up all my gear. I got an AQ to +8 on standard enchants lol. Since then, tried a few replacements, even tried Classic EU but unfortunately the lack of population combined with the Russian raid farmers ruined that server for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumo    5
2 minutes ago, Vaerinox said:

@ChaosSoulja @Luminosity

Yup, remember both of you guys! So pumped for this, I hope this brings a lot of the old school players back...the MMO genre is pretty barren, so as long as this is done right, I have a feeling a few familiar faces will show up.

I dk about you guys, but on day 1 of L2 being free to play, I went red, and realized I couldn't wash my Karma. After reading the patch notes, decided the changes were too much for me and started blowing up all my gear. I got an AQ to +8 on standard enchants lol. Since then, tried a few replacements, even tried Classic EU but unfortunately the lack of population combined with the Russian raid farmers ruined that server for me.

I tried classic EU also and didnt enjoy the Russian Zerg fest that it was, lots of very carebear players and distinct lack of pvp outside of anything organised. If you played aggressively and ganked or griefed people would whine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sandae    0

@ChaosSoulja @Vaerinox What up my dudes!! Chaos, omg, my long lost L2 bestie! I missed you :) We are all coming back and making a clan together. DM me if you want discord/Facebook invites. We would love to have you both back. <3 miss your faces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sandae    0
22 hours ago, ChaosSoulja said:

 

- i'll never forget pronouncing your name in my head : Vaerino - x for whatever reason lmao

Marthax too, was usually a little tilted, when people called him Martha :D:D:D

Edited by sandae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosSoulja    2
1 hour ago, sandae said:

@ChaosSoulja @Vaerinox What up my dudes!! Chaos, omg, my long lost L2 bestie! I missed you :) We are all coming back and making a clan together. DM me if you want discord/Facebook invites. We would love to have you both back. <3 miss your faces

I'm way more excited for this server now lol, can't wait to see all my old friends :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumo    5
2 hours ago, sandae said:

@ChaosSoulja @Vaerinox What up my dudes!! Chaos, omg, my long lost L2 bestie! I missed you :) We are all coming back and making a clan together. DM me if you want discord/Facebook invites. We would love to have you both back. <3 miss your faces

Hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaerinox    14
4 hours ago, ChaosSoulja said:

I'm way more excited for this server now lol, can't wait to see all my old friends :) 

Absolutely, I hope everyone comes back

3 hours ago, Replikant said:

@Vaerinox Why does your name sound so very familiar... Inquisition/Dominus?

5 hours ago, sandae said:

 

Marthax too, was usually a little tilted, when people called him Martha :D:D:D

@Replikantyup! Although I had a bit of a reputation for being a clan hopper because I would just go fight the wars I wanted to involved in.

@sandae !!! Definitely.

Edited by Vaerinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bibby    0
6 hours ago, YoungNastyMan said:

Bibby. My god. Am I going to have to carry you this sever too? 

Carry me? You sure your tummy isn't still hurting after that subway you pussyboy? 

You aren't even close to my level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×