Sin Eater Please.

FatHips

@Juji is this within the realm of possibility? one of the levels you guys can pull?  I fully understand (even if it makes me sad) if this is no longer a function possible due to Korea.  Just looking for some feedback here, I'm not going to shit all over you.  I'll be the first to admit I've been harsh on the NCWest staff in the past, but after reading your glassdoor reviews I have a pretty good appreciation with the problems you guys face.  I understand the heavy restraints.

People want to prey on lower level characters, steal their gear and make their lives miserable, plain and simple.  There is no other reason for drop on death and all the other reasons given are just smoke-screens for the real reason.  Just my opinion, of course.  There may be a few people out there who really have other reasons (attacking bots, etc.) but most just want to be predators and bullies.

1 hour ago, PhoenixKnight said:

I don't understand why ppl want this drop on death. What is fun of getting stunned by a high lv dwarf until a simple mob kill you and u drop ur gear ?(unless u are the dwarf :P

you kill the whole class of daggers by removing drop on death. They suck at pve, they suck at pvp, they are not invited on RB, they are not very good at mass pvp. When you had drop on death you could be this sneaky little antagonist dagger. Now there's no reason to pick them

1 hour ago, Lawman said:

People want to prey on lower level characters, steal their gear and make their lives miserable, plain and simple.  There is no other reason for drop on death and all the other reasons given are just smoke-screens for the real reason.  Just my opinion, of course.  There may be a few people out there who really have other reasons (attacking bots, etc.) but most just want to be predators and bullies.

I want to prey on bots and afk loopers. Dropping items was the part of the real game, and if u're too scared to lose smth - go play modern mmorpg. This is not a place of participation medals

5 hours ago, beleaua said:

drop on death is a pve thing, or in pvp only if the one you kill is red.

if you dont drop on death at pve, why would u need sin eater. PK number was important only b/c it increased chances of drop on death. Now you dont have it - you dont need sin eater

9 minutes ago, Mtaar said:

if you dont drop on death at pve, why would u need sin eater. PK number was important only b/c it increased chances of drop on death. Now you dont have it - you dont need sin eater

if (supposedly) looping macros are not deleted you can still go red if you afk macro. you  get a lot more karma if you accidentally pk someone even outside afk macro and it's harder and harder to remove it the more pk you have.

16 minutes ago, beleaua said:

if (supposedly) looping macros are not deleted you can still go red if you afk macro. you  get a lot more karma if you accidentally pk someone even outside afk macro and it's harder and harder to remove it the more pk you have.

that bug was fixed as I heard, regardless the loop is gone so moot point

Archived