Ms Easy

Trolli

3 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I'm on Naia and don't care for chronos, but the screens are really ... not great.

Oly win 26k dmg to zero on your Sayha Seer. Sounds like a hellish funny and interesting match. Not.

yeah thanks it doesn't matter how much you win by win is a win plus with new tailsmen 30sec cd open arena they have good chances 

48 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Most of us here would do 13k and 14k dmg with R grade items on Seer ... You actually wanna make the Seer class look bad ? Even Sykotix is better than you ..

Sykotix who is this random??? doesn't matter how much damage I do a win is a win lol k.

Look, Trolli you play a very OP class when comes about olympiads but unfortunately you aren’t really an OP player and much less with these kind of cheap propaganda you doing to yourself. 

About the things you say, you aren’t an ISS slayer at all, slay implies to kill and you’ll never be able to do such a thing you winning all iss by dmg and it’s pretty much an amount of dmg that goes from 4K-12k in a whole 5 minutes match.

Sykotix the one you call “random” been playing with even a lower topaz lvl than you because she simply doesn’t depend on it since she’s the truly slayer being able to kill iss and healers with double her gear not to mention she win by dmg to many other class not by hiding but because she well know how to use her skills.

I personally don’t have nothing against you because tbh I just see a guy who wanna desperately catch attention but I do have to say that you need to think before you run your mouth for the simple reason you aren’t winning anybody because you can defeat them on a normal match but hiding and topaz once.

PS: No one in ms is afraid of you actually the clan makes fun of these kind of things you to to get attention and as I told you before at any time you wanna sign with me I have no issues at all I have won you before even tho you wanna deny it. 

Enjoy the game :) 

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH look at this guy!! 

even people from naia laughed at you.... you are a joke in chronos and now in naia too and next week in classic too lol trash sayha hahaha go to naia and  zini will show you how to play, or stay in chronos and watch sykotix... she is really good... you lose oly, lose coc damn bud.. you already quit game? 9_9

1 hour ago, Hallibel said:

Look, Trolli you play a very OP class when comes about olympiads but unfortunately you aren’t really an OP player and much less with these kind of cheap propaganda you doing to yourself. 

About the things you say, you aren’t an ISS slayer at all, slay implies to kill and you’ll never be able to do such a thing you winning all iss by dmg and it’s pretty much an amount of dmg that goes from 4K-12k in a whole 5 minutes match.

Sykotix the one you call “random” been playing with even a lower topaz lvl than you because she simply doesn’t depend on it since she’s the truly slayer being able to kill iss and healers with double her gear not to mention she win by dmg to many other class not by hiding but because she well know how to use her skills.

I personally don’t have nothing against you because tbh I just see a guy who wanna desperately catch attention but I do have to say that you need to think before you run your mouth for the simple reason you aren’t winning anybody because you can defeat them on a normal match but hiding and topaz once.

PS: No one in ms is afraid of you actually the clan makes fun of these kind of things you to to get attention and as I told you before at any time you wanna sign with me I have no issues at all I have won you before even tho you wanna deny it. 

Enjoy the game :) 

28i00a0.jpg

Even with Dragon weapon he cant beat me so yes im the iss Slayer I love your tears its ok I just play better than you also you have best endgame items anyone could have also dragon weapon and you lost so many times vs me so maybe you should quit lol

Of all the people to talk, this guy loses to an ISS 1v1 (IN OPEN PVP) when the ISS only wears: 462b9033f2afbbe6ef92a3c279b2947f.png

0afb947fb597581d6e9ce51b7fca9205.png

a6a289fbbdd066e3e0fd505a7d28dd36.png

gf Rolli Polli Trolli.
Play CoC all month, still lose, FS at its finest.

Enjoy classic, where it will be P2W same as here, and you'll use that as your excuse why you're worthless there too. (See during the stream there is brooch slot? Just wait friend...)
:x

12 minutes ago, vEgglandsBest said:

Of all the people to talk, this guy loses to an ISS 1v1 (IN OPEN PVP) when the ISS only wears: 462b9033f2afbbe6ef92a3c279b2947f.png

0afb947fb597581d6e9ce51b7fca9205.png

a6a289fbbdd066e3e0fd505a7d28dd36.png

gf Rolli Polli Trolli.
Play CoC all month, still lose, FS at its finest.

Enjoy classic, where it will be P2W same as here, and you'll use that as your excuse why you're worthless there too. (See during the stream there is brooch slot? Just wait friend...)
:x

hahah funny guy :) ill still be here too but mostly on Classic 

I think you haven’t get the point here and well isn’t like you gonna get it but I’m gonna try...

Firstly, You are winning a single class in a whole server only because that class has no aoe skills that doesn’t need target... secondly, even if there’s two talisman support now it has a long casting speed which allows the other player to fastly move behind any pillar... thirdly, feel free to post the video of that match where you can see I had my duals on full time and I equipped them till the end for next match, why? Because I try to fight people with around the same gear lvl and ofc in you doesn’t even matter since all you do is hide and it turns into who have the faster topaz which is fine in a way because that’s your class about what’s wrong is that you try to show off on things that evidently have 0 arguments.

And aren’t tears Trolli it’s called talk and express our own opinion if you cannot even deal I think I should feel even more sorry for you.

16 hours ago, Trolli said:

you just another noob dagger ill show u damage I seen your matches like you any good lawlz

Funny noob, at least i use my brain you not, if no topaz you probable lose match, go back and use your brainless topaz :P you not a gamer, you just a paypal lowbie,
lol some1 damage you,  with your gear you should not get damaged.you not good at all.

Edit
Btw you was start thread on wrong section, Mod move this thread to Fan Creation

Archived