Looping just got removed in Russia/KR!

4 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

So what..

I guess this is good news for newcomming kids. But for oldfags like me it is not a solution.

If you ain't got much time to play set yourself up fishing. It gives exp/loot. When you got time to play go grind. You won't be a top dawg, but hey you'll be up there.

12 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

If you ain't got much time to play set yourself up fishing. It gives exp/loot. When you got time to play go grind. You won't be a top dawg, but hey you'll be up there.

I don't wanna play in fishing simulator.
I wanna comfortably play from time to time, I wanna comfortably drive my party from bd , for example.

GOOD NEWS! It's great to see that people are learning from mistakes and fixing them. If they can change it for RU for Oct 2nd they can also change it for us for Oct 3rd.

There is hope again for a long lasting Classic server! HYPE is back guys! :)

1 hour ago, Dag0n said:

and low skill players like you dont realize how game destructive low population servers are...

gtfo and create 7th bigsides/topsides topic all around the forum, no one was asking for ur opinion here

55 minutes ago, Zaaka said:

GOOD NEWS! It's great to see that people are learning from mistakes and fixing them. If they can change it for RU for Oct 2nd they can also change it for us for Oct 3rd.

There is hope again for a long lasting Classic server! HYPE is back guys! :)

the owners of russian servers were frightened by the competition and decided to turn off the macros as soon as they saw the discussion about it here,lulz

3 minutes ago, Sayonara said:

the owners of russian servers were frightened by the competition and decided to turn off the macros as soon as they saw the discussion about it here,lulz

Cuz they knew their players want it and everyone that has played with looping macros are sick of how they destroy the servers. Inflated economy / less interacting between real people. You make a good point! :)

34 minutes ago, Zaaka said:

Cuz they knew their players want it and everyone that has played with looping macros are sick of how they destroy the servers. Inflated economy / less interacting between real people. You make a good point! :)

may be players got max level and dont need macros more? 

Archived