Global discord for L2CLASSIC

Convict

6 hours ago, Convict said:

that one is for russian hackers to steal your ip and steal your items join the real one where theres a friendly population

It's nice that you made your own Discord server. I'm glad you did and I support it!

But please don't slander our discord or our members. We were there long before you and have built up a nice community, and they don't deserve your bad labels. 

10 hours ago, Kadden said:

It's nice that you made your own Discord server. I'm glad you did and I support it!

But please don't slander our discord or our members. We were there long before you and have built up a nice community, and they don't deserve your bad labels. 

ur server is where they scam and its a scam hole nah ur trash dude gtfo...this discord will be for everybody not your russian scam friends

10 hours ago, Kadden said:

This is the guy Kadden that sits around his discord circle jerkin' with his friends and muting anyone with a better personality than his group. 

I've seen like 10 people muted just because they said something funny against his "tribe".   Notice how he says "our server" and "we" were here, he's not talking about an inclusive community.  He's talking about him.  Basically this Kadden kids the equivalent of the kid that takes his bat and ball and goes home if you say anything he doesn't agree with.

I don't know who this Convict is but I believe him. I should probably see if I can still sign in to Chronicle pack I purchased if Kadden hasn't stolen it yet.

5 minutes ago, Convict said:

ur server is where they scam and its a scam hole nah ur trash dude gtfo...this discord will be for everybody not your russian scam friends

Thanks for providing us with a safe place away from censorship and nerd elitest trying to take advantage of an honest community.

NP troll I would like to create a space for everyone..not just friends and allies .....i can guarentee this...i WILL NOT BAN SOMEONE FOR TRASH TALKING MY CLAN OR MY CHAR....this is a game the competitive nature of it makes it fun...i wont participate in a discord that mutes people for dissenting opinions and I would urge the community to not participate in a global discord where you can not speak your mind......Join the global I created for EVERYONE and just have fun!!!!

also I am looking for unbiast fair minded mods to help boost the creativity of the discord for all to enjoy thanks https://discord.gg/RmKSYrC

Archived