sigel phoenix knight defensive skills

sendry

can someone explain how does it work this think of the final ultimate defense and protection of faith... because all the time that i use it on instance(like kartia, for the moment) or strong mobs doesnt appaer to work and i think that maybe is some kind of bug?... and i think that works on pvp but i hope that those skills not only use it just on that situations because i dont see the point to only use it on that... so thats my question :l

13 hours ago, sendry said:

can someone explain how does it work this think of the final ultimate defense and protection of faith... because all the time that i use it on instance(like kartia, for the moment) or strong mobs doesnt appaer to work and i think that maybe is some kind of bug?... and i think that works on pvp but i hope that those skills not only use it just on that situations because i dont see the point to only use it on that... so thats my question :l

It's works. You take damage but is lower than normal. Both reduces the maximum damage you received in inverse proportion to your P. Def.  It's not like old uds that adds more p/m def but helps when you have a lot of mobs on you. 

On 26/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, TenebrisFilia said:

It's works. You take damage but is lower than normal. Both reduces the maximum damage you received in inverse proportion to your P. Def.  It's not like old uds that adds more p/m def but helps when you have a lot of mobs on you. 

its a kind of difficult to understand the skill now :s... so it doesnt cap the damage like it did it before?? because the final ud its says that reduce damage to aprox. 800 but i recieve more than that damage that the skill says... ty

Archived