Souls Shots in store gotta go

Drakkon

Watching the stream and I already dislike that you can buy soul shots. Selling soul shots was one of the main reasons people chose to play a Dwarf- to make money. By selling their feature in the store for real world money you are pretty much reducing their value as a class substantially. I don't care that they can't be traded either I would like them removed please thanks.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShadowMaster said:

The crafter is still the only one that can make the golem for castle sieges, bit on that note I agree no shots in the store except for NG because that's what old school L2 is. 

I believe Giran sold D but Dwarfs always sold em for less than the npc price.

1 minute ago, ShadowMaster said:

The crafter is still the only one that can make the golem for castle sieges, bit on that note I agree no shots in the store except for NG because that's what old school L2 is. 

Yeah but they just made our early progress 2x harder.

Well ideally there should not be anything on shop, if you put mats and soulshots they cripple spoilers and crafters. Might aswell just put adena in store directly, they wont hurt the classes but they ll still be making it p2w. Imho just put exp items and app items, and even then you could argue that they are crippling plvling services from titans, DNs and mage aoe parties.

Shots are completely ok, but mats is a big thing, we'll have to see, possibly a lot of player will have easy gear if they pay up, still doesn't stop me from playing my own game as I still expected, but some players will have a lot of edge to set the pacing of the server with those, shots are just people crying for no reason, they are untradeable, do you think everyone is gonna buy shots for real money? c'mon... dwarves still 200% core...

While I understand the OP issue , you don't have to act like all players and their mothers, will buy SS's from the shop. 

The free players will be the majority with an estimated fair guess of at least 80% of not 90%. So you don't have to worry about crafting and selling SS's.

About mats purchasing with Silver Coins. I say it will also NOT affect the game in any way. Reason is that I saw they cost from 100 Silver Coins per 1 Stem or Varnish for exemple to 4110 Silver Coins for an Maestro Holder. Now, I don't have the necessary info to know how often they drop, but my best guest is that their drop rate will be pretty low and so , I don't believe you can farm more then few/several hundreds daily which is fine. Even if you farmed 1k daily, that would be around 10 Varnish which .. is nothing.

EDIT: You can't buy Mats with $. The only way you can get them from the shop is with Silver Coins which the only way to get them, is by having at least Vip level 3 and they only drop from Mobs. So stop acting like you can buy them with real money!

It's not about the amount you need right now for a mat or a soulshot, its about opening a door. For now they will start with those items and soon it will be p2w again. I would orient the conversation more towards what can they put in store that wont affect the game in a significant manner but that people will still want to buy so they can make their money. 

The point is that there has to be a compromise, on one side players want a nice clean experience to have fun while playing the game and also be competitive, on the other side NCWest wants to make money. For them putting things in store is easiest choice, there will always be some people that will spend crazy amounts of irl money on it. So idk, why dont we just start saying things that can be put there and will be beneficial for both sides.

5 minutes ago, SoyCora said:

No ss/Bss on L2 Store! -_-

5 minutes ago, Dag0n said:

Delete dwarfs if add SS in shop, whats the point ._. ?

5 minutes ago, H0unter said:

Must go out!!

SS in store = pay por win

D grade SS's are in the Giran Shop which you can buy with Adena. Is that making you NOT to craft SSD's ? 

It costs 80 NcCoins to buy 1k of SSD's and 700 NcCoins to buy 1k BSSC's.

Now tell me again, how will the majority of players will spend around 10 euros/usd for 1k BSSC's. 

Waiting for your "awesome" explication of how crafters are ruinned.

Archived