Souls Shots in store gotta go

Drakkon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you check the prices in the store on the stream I think you would worry a bit less. As a help I have listed them alle here:

Everything here is per 1000 shots

SS-No grade: 0,75 USD

bSPS-No grade: 3,75 USD

SS-D: 1 USD

bSPS-D: 5 USD

SS-C: 1,75 USD

bSPS-C: 8,75 USD

When you look at these prices there is just no way that this system will impact the overall economy of the game or crafter's ability to make money. The VAST majority of players will not shell out this kind of money for it to be their "go to source" for acquiring shots.

Sure there will be the few people that has 1000 USD to spend on this game and can get their shots here, but lets face it. That's what keeps the game free to play! :) And to be brutally honest I prefer this system to a store with loads of quick healing potions, CP potions, PVP belts, agathion, you name it...

They have to make their money somewhere. This is a good compromise with the players best interest at heart.

Guys guys chill out...first of all don't think that people will keep buying shots for long...weapons consume x3 shots with each hit...so 1k shots for 80-700 ncoins for me YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT A FREE TO PLAY GAME...just another GIVE ME YOUR MONEY TO PLAY GAME looks to me! Don't even think that they will remove it from l2store, only a few wealthy people will spend a couple of thousands of $ to have shots and to that people NCsoft focus's on... As for me im going to make my dwarf and shots of my own!!! 

https://i.gyazo.com/abf356dec776e0b8ae7ae5ba53ad0294.pngabf356dec776e0b8ae7ae5ba53ad0294.png7acb38458e0e6a3b7a99a1918fa48dac.png

soul shots sold by dwarfs are made from crystals from failed over enchanting, dwarfs are fing evil social paths when my over enchants failed in c2 I had dwarfs follow my tears and f'in pulled up in their clown car and like 20 got out, the fat bearded one offered me rock bottom price for my crystals what choice did I have?

ty ncsoft for putting in ethically treated soul shots in the game

ncsoft are heros

The shots costs way too much, so it is good that they are on the store. Only people that are on a hurry or very broke, adena-wise, will buy them.
Best part of it: Juji said NOTHING on the store can be traded. Let's see how the people that make money selling L2 store/Ncoin for Adena will make their money on this server.

2 hours ago, FatHips said:

Thanks for all the maths, so long as the prices stay the same I don't care about shots.  The mats are concerning though.

You shouldn’t worry about those either as you can only buy a really limited amount of them and you need a different kind of currency for that which is harder to get. The mats really don’t make any difference.

2 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

Guys guys chill out...first of all don't think that people will keep buying shots for long...weapons consume x3 shots with each hit...so 1k shots for 80-700 ncoins for me YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT A FREE TO PLAY GAME...just another GIVE ME YOUR MONEY TO PLAY GAME looks to me! Don't even think that they will remove it from l2store, only a few wealthy people will spend a couple of thousands of $ to have shots and to that people NCsoft focus's on... As for me im going to make my dwarf and shots of my own!!! 

https://i.gyazo.com/abf356dec776e0b8ae7ae5ba53ad0294.pngabf356dec776e0b8ae7ae5ba53ad0294.png7acb38458e0e6a3b7a99a1918fa48dac.png

Buddy, weapons in classic consume only 1 ss, only bows consume 4 ss :)

4 hours ago, Zaaka said:

Sure there will be the few people that has 1000 USD to spend on this game and can get their shots here, but lets face it. That's what keeps the game free to play! :) And to be brutally honest I prefer this system to a store with loads of quick healing potions, CP potions, PVP belts, agathion, you name it...

@juji

this is an important point. Can you never put quick healing pots, and cp pots in the store? Especially quick healing pots. 

• L2 Team
27 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

@juji

this is an important point. Can you never put quick healing pots, and cp pots in the store? Especially quick healing pots. 

We have no plans to introduce the Quick Healing/Instant Potions to Classic. The CP Potions were already removed from the Vendor NPC in Giran and will not be sold in the L2 Store.

The C-Grade Soulshots were shown on the Stream in the store, but they will not be available at launch (only No-grade and D-Grade). We had the store set several weeks into the future at the time of the stream, but we may change our current plans for having C-Grade in the store. B-Grade was not even considered.

29 minutes ago, Juji said:

We have no plans to introduce the Quick Healing/Instant Potions to Classic. The CP Potions were already removed from the Vendor NPC in Giran and will not be sold in the L2 Store.

The C-Grade Soulshots were shown on the Stream in the store, but they will not be available at launch (only No-grade and D-Grade). We had the store set several weeks into the future at the time of the stream, but we may change our current plans for having C-Grade in the store. B-Grade was not even considered.

Great news. Don’t have to worry about bot programs spamming quick heal pots or cp Pots If they aren’t in game.

You're an idiot if you really think the crystals ONLY come from failed OE.  People get items on drops and don't need them so they crystallize them ON PURPOSE, or in case of D-grade actually buy items in the store and crystallize those, so don't go saying people only get them from OE.  Also don't blame the dorfs for the prices of crystals because it's the idiots that sell the crystals at such high prices that drag the prices of shots upwards.  You don't have to sell to a dorf, but instead can do something else called "sell shops"  Sell the crystals for what you want and if someone wants to buy them at your huge price they will if not don't whine about it. PERIOD.

1 hour ago, ShadowMaster said:

You're an idiot if you really think the crystals ONLY come from failed OE.  People get items on drops and don't need them so they crystallize them ON PURPOSE, or in case of D-grade actually buy items in the store and crystallize those, so don't go saying people only get them from OE.  Also don't blame the dorfs for the prices of crystals because it's the idiots that sell the crystals at such high prices that drag the prices of shots upwards.  You don't have to sell to a dorf, but instead can do something else called "sell shops"  Sell the crystals for what you want and if someone wants to buy them at your huge price they will if not don't whine about it. PERIOD.

When you buy soul shots from a dwarf your buying our crushed dreams. end of story. So you can take your "PERIOD" AND CHANGE IT TO A "COMMA", CAUSE THERES A LOT MORE TOSAY.

Ncsoft needs to give us an alternative source by providing us with safe, ethical soul shots free of greedy dwarfs.  The L2 store offers people who are not morally bankrupt to buy a supply of soul shot we can trust wasn't made off the back of some poor bleepin' sap who roled orc and crushed his cestas.  NOW bleepIN "PERIOD".

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Thanks for the input here Juji this is a good plan.

Archived