first they killed daggers, now they killed dorfs

Mtaar

daggers are useless without drop on death. Ok, we have many more classes.

now EVERYTHING (ss, mats, etc) can be bought in stores, farewell dwarfs.

Which classes you will kill next?

Just tell us who to play?

Bye bye, it was a short ride

If you think the only utility of daggers was to scam players who were farming to get their drops once they're killed by the mobs, you don't understand the game and don't know how to play it.

And to create a topic in the forums just so everyone can see how mad you are and that you're not going to play it, just proves you're a crying baby.

The game will be better off without you. Good riddance.

14 minutes ago, ChicoNever said:

If you think the only utility of daggers was to scam players who were farming to get their drops once they're killed by the mobs, you don't understand the game and don't know how to play it.

And to create a topic in the forums just so everyone can see how mad you are and that you're not going to play it, just proves you're a crying baby.

The game will be better off without you. Good riddance.

keyboard warrior everyone)

17 minutes ago, Cardano said:

That possibly removes 1 player from the server, just remember that.

If u train ppl and they drop and they leave server: you are contributing to killing the server.

Then u can "cry" why not enough active players are present :D

nah. People are hooked to L2, they dont leave. what REALLY happens -is that person then buys his item immediately for a 30% discount.

STOP saying you can buy mats from the shop!! You make it sound like you can buy them with real money. 

No, you can't. You can only buy them with Silver Coins if you have VIP3 or VIP4, which they only drop from mobs, which then , you need like 100 to get 1 Varnish for exemple , and the Silver Coins drop rate, I don't believe you can get more then few/several hundreds daily. So if you say 10 Varnish per day = Dwarfs Killed, then .. yeah :|

Also, SoulShots : 4-5$ for 1k SSD , 10$ for 1k BSSC. Now, do tell me again how Dwarfs are "Killed". I mean, yeah, if you believe that every player is the son of Bill Gates, to pay 50$ for 5 hours of farm, sure, then Dwarfs are "Killed".

EDIT: Sorry , I forgot - Bye!

15 minutes ago, KABAL said:

STOP saying you can buy mats from the shop!! You make it sound like you can buy them with real money. 

No, you can't. You can only buy them with Silver Coins if you have VIP3 or VIP4, which they only drop from mobs, which then , you need like 100 to get 1 Varnish for exemple , and the Silver Coins drop rate, I don't believe you can get more then few/several hundreds daily. So if you say 10 Varnish per day = Dwarfs Killed, then .. yeah :|

Also, SoulShots : 4-5$ for 1k SSD , 10$ for 1k BSSC. Now, do tell me again how Dwarfs are "Killed". I mean, yeah, if you believe that every player is the son of Bill Gates, to pay 50$ for 5 hours of farm, sure, then Dwarfs are "Killed".

+1 There will be plenty of work for the dwarves. They also have to sell something in the store to make revenue. Of all the SS/SpS and mats being used on the server the store bought stuff will account for a VERY small fraction of that.

1 hour ago, KABAL said:

+1,Agree

Archived