LatinAmericans exited!

SoyCora

Im from Venezuela and i are exited to play L2 again in this Classic feature! also, i know a lot of people from other latinamerican countries that want to play again!

But, if NCSOFT are going to put SS AND BSS on L2Store the dwarf are going to desapear! NO SS AND BSS ON STORE!

29 minutes ago, Vinmaster said:

Hey hello @SoyCora

I watched the pre-launch stream and I saw the SS and BSS available on L2Store, but did you saw the price? It's not cheap at all, I think that you guys does not have to think or care about it, the dwarfs will rule the marketing with no loss.

Yeah, with the current exchange rate, 1 SS pack would be about 35 kg of bolivares :D:D

12 hours ago, SoyCora said:

Im from Venezuela and i are exited to play L2 again in this Classic feature! also, i know a lot of people from other latinamerican countries that want to play again!

But, if NCSOFT are going to put SS AND BSS on L2Store the dwarf are going to desapear! NO SS AND BSS ON STORE!

You can try japanese classic server with literally the same f2p system, with the same items in l2store, and see that there are dwarfs selling shots in every city, despite the fact that the price for them is pretty low in l2store.

Archived