FULL PATCH NOTES PLEASE!!

GniTs

Hey @Juji and @Hime first of all, thank you for ur efforts to try to make everything clear to us on the stream.

BUT I felt kinda lost after that and I think that I'm not the only one with that feeling.

It would be very helpful for us players to decide what do to if u release the full patch notes earlier so we can have time to read and prepare for the new L2 Classic.

Can you help us?

• L2 Team
11 minutes ago, madmax said:

for sure this is not 1,5 age of splendor that they say is going to be,many futures from saviors i see.... @Juji

I mentioned it briefly during the stream, but we are on the latest version of Classic when it comes to improvements and bug fixes. The game content is still up to 1.5.

8 minutes ago, Juji said:

I mentioned it briefly during the stream, but we are on the latest version of Classic when it comes to improvements and bug fixes. The game content is still up to 1.5.

So I still dont understand a few points such as skills as an example.

I was planning to go dagger, but when I realized it was 1.5 I changed to Tyrant, so now I dont know if it's 1.5 or 2.5 skills and base stats of characters.

Like on RU servers daggers skills got buffed on 2.5 and they started to be useful, b4 that they are trash.

Can you help me understanding how it's going to work please?

26 minutes ago, GniTs said:

Hey @Juji and @Hime first of all, thank you for ur efforts to try to make everything clear to us on the stream.

BUT I felt kinda lost after that and I think that I'm not the only one with that feeling.

It would be very helpful for us players to decide what do to if u release the full patch notes earlier so we can have time to read and prepare for the new L2 Classic.

Can you help us?

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

Sometime next week they will be posted.

will be nice if u say also when the server starts we all have to make some get in order like buying red bull and get early from work :D

Just now, Cardano said:

Skills are according to 1.5 (i  think daggers had hide and shadowstep already, no 3rd class)

Bugfixes according to latest patch ( example: nexttarget can be toggled between targeting only mobs, only players or all)

How do u know? Did u see something posted or did he mentioned it on the stream?

3 minutes ago, GniTs said:

So I still dont understand a few points such as skills as an example.

I was planning to go dagger, but when I realized it was 1.5 I changed to Tyrant, so now I dont know if it's 1.5 or 2.5 skills and base stats of characters.

Like on RU servers daggers skills got buffed on 2.5 and they started to be useful, b4 that they are trash.

Can you help me understanding how it's going to work please?

the client is like 3.0 but will be lower down all the way to 1.5(all things will be 1.5, just client and others UI will be ++)

got it ?

Just now, Bumbo said:

the client is like 3.0 but will be lower down all the way to 1.5(all things will be 1.5, just client and others UI will be ++)

got it ?

I do understand that, but at the same time I expect @Juji to make it clear.
Cuz there are other ppl saying it's 3.0 with level cap in some social networks, so I dont know exactly who should I trust ppl here or there.

In that case I only trust Juji haha =)

4 minutes ago, GniTs said:

I do understand that, but at the same time I expect @Juji to make it clear.
Cuz there are other ppl saying it's 3.0 with level cap in some social networks, so I dont know exactly who should I trust ppl here or there.

In that case I only trust Juji haha =)

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3054-full-patch-notes-please/?do=findComment&comment=23397

1 minute ago, Bumbo said:

But what does he mean with content?
There's catacombs, provisional ch, auto fishing, lots of different fishing buffs, so i dont know what exactly he means with that.

I am very confused with all this infos.

I loved the new way of NCSoft to comunicate with players and how they are trying to humanize it.
But I really need more clear informations regarding skills and stats since it's going to affects 100% in my game and I'm pretty sure more ppl have the same issue.

1 minute ago, GniTs said:

But what does he mean with content?
There's catacombs, provisional ch, auto fishing, lots of different fishing buffs, so i dont know what exactly he means with that.

I am very confused with all this infos.

I loved the new way of NCSoft to comunicate with players and how they are trying to humanize it.
But I really need more clear informations regarding skills and stats since it's going to affects 100% in my game and I'm pretty sure more ppl have the same issue.

Dude it's simple, they made a master move. They expected the Koreans, the Russians and the Europeans to open their classic servers, to get the best of each version and implement the first playable version of the classic that is 1.5, so they go for the server with the improvements up to 3.0 and the game itself will be up to 1.5 (quest, lvl cap, item cap, skills, etc.) will be a 1.5 with the improvement of the above versions, these improvements in pet's soulshot and others stuff that i still gathering to put on my foruns 

This is a bleeping mess.

First of all, anyone noticed how many XP boots are available by paying? 

- 50% XP Boost from Started Pack (30 days), 50% XP Boots from Rune in Shop (7 Days), 40% XP Boots from Scroll (Require VIP 2 to buy), 25% XP from being VIP 4. Now you add these with the XP boosts in game (Fishing, Clan Activity, etc). That is really bleeped up.

Juji kept saying that this is Classic 1.5. WE ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY CLASSIC 1.5. We have catacombs, a shit ton of content from other versions of the game. We are going to have Songs and Dances lasting 5 mins, so Song Water will give MP regen and Max MP? If that is true, all classes will have new/updated skills up to 3.0?

This is amateur, i'm sorry to say.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

This is a bleeping mess.

First of all, anyone noticed how many XP boots are available by paying? 

- 50% XP Boost from Started Pack (30 days), 50% XP Boots from Rune in Shop (7 Days), 40% XP Boots from Scroll (Require VIP 2 to buy), 25% XP from being VIP 4. Now you add these with the XP boosts in game (Fishing, Clan Activity, etc). That is really bleeped up.

Juji kept saying that this is Classic 1.5. WE ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY CLASSIC 1.5. We have catacombs, a shit ton of content from other versions of the game. We are going to have Songs and Dances lasting 5 mins, so Song Water will give MP regen and Max MP? If that is true, all classes will have new/updated skills up to 3.0?

This is amateur, i'm sorry to say.

That's my point, so this is why I gotta have to wait @Juji reply on this thread again or wait untill the patch notes to make a decision if I gonna buy any of the Starter Packs to play as a dagger or just make a tyrant to play for fun (and free) till the 2.5 become available.

54 minutes ago, GniTs said:

That's my point, so this is why I gotta have to wait @Juji reply on this thread again or wait untill the patch notes to make a decision if I gonna buy any of the Starter Packs to play as a dagger or just make a tyrant to play for fun (and free) till the 2.5 become available.

Why starter if u play as dagger?

Catacombs and Necropolis, is what made classic exp and gear easy. Its a farm paradise, that made lair of antharas hard core grind pointless.

In my oppinion they shouldnt be opened untill later on because they will be abused by farmers .

@Juji I know its a lot of work, but you should release the patch notes before launch, so that we know what to do and how to use our money/accounts

Archived