Can't buy Chronicle Pack

Zethus

Me and some of my friends can't buy Chronicle Pack which make me believe that is a system problem and I get followind error:

2j5jfc1.jpg

Also, I have to add that lineage2.com site is marked as "Not secured" site, which make me feel worried about my personal informations.

5tzzpf.png

In the end I want to say that are a lot of new users which wants to write on forum and they can't do this because they don't know that they are stucked on "Read only" state till they spend some time in one of your games but seems that tech department forgot that Classic server is not live yet and all accounts registered to play on classic server can't post anything.

Other forum posts about this, posting on forums won't resolve this, your best bet is to go through the support section of the website. To my knowledge this is yet to be resolved. Some people can, some can't and unsure why. Only thing I suggest is maybe try from a mobile device instead, or clear all your cookies and saved web data and try again.

I read around that the possible cause of this error is that you might have selected another region in your client (a EU guy tried to do this, you can look the full post in this same forum)

TL:DR The fix was changing all his settings to NA region

Regarding your "acc freeze" comment, make your friends log in the live L2, youll need that same client anyways, and the account should thaw

21 minutes ago, Taunt said:

Other forum posts about this, posting on forums won't resolve this, your best bet is to go through the support section of the website. To my knowledge this is yet to be resolved. Some people can, some can't and unsure why. Only thing I suggest is maybe try from a mobile device instead, or clear all your cookies and saved web data and try again.

I did all this, also tried from my phone, same error. Now it's weekend and probably I will get support after server launch...

17 minutes ago, VerCenn said:

I read around that the possible cause of this error is that you might have selected another region in your client (a EU guy tried to do this, you can look the full post in this same forum)

We are all EU and for some of us worked to buy from 1st try, for other didn't worked so I believe is not about area thing.

19 minutes ago, VerCenn said:

Regarding your "acc freeze" comment, make your friends log in the live L2, youll need that same client anyways, and the account should thaw

I did told them now but maybe someone should pin a topic about info how to "defreeze" your forum account and not let them guess or to quit to be a part of this comunity.

19 minutes ago, ernesh said:

hi, in the stream it says that if I buy the launch pack I get the VIP level 3, is that true?

No. Launch pack has nothing to do with VIP. Spending NCoin gives you VIP points, you don't use NCoin for the Launch Packs. (Gonna go watch stream again i see other posts now about people saying it, I don't remember hearing this though) Just re-watched the stream, specifically the Launch Pack and VIP potions, this was not mentioned at all in the Video. If you see it mentioned let me know time stamp. But this is just fake news.

1 hour ago, Taunt said:

No. Launch pack has nothing to do with VIP. Spending NCoin gives you VIP points, you don't use NCoin for the Launch Packs. (Gonna go watch stream again i see other posts now about people saying it, I don't remember hearing this though) Just re-watched the stream, specifically the Launch Pack and VIP potions, this was not mentioned at all in the Video. If you see it mentioned let me know time stamp. But this is just fake news.

Actually yes, it gives VIP Level 3!

So, coming back to the thread, Paypal doesnt work and there isn't a Paysafecard for example, so everybody must use a credit card for buy a launch pack.

Why dont try to fix Paypal? A lot of people haven't a credit card like some of my cp and they cannot buy it.

The day is coming!

21 hours ago, VerCenn said:

Seems that this isn't enough, after few hours you still don't get the "unfreeze state". I think you need to lvl up....anyone know what level you should make?

43 minutes ago, youknowme said:

I bought it from paypal after several tries .. just be patient :)

how many tries? i tried few hours ago and still same error. I hope paypal will not block my account thinking that someone is triying to access my account.

Archived