Vip 4lwl

Confident

7 minutes ago, Userbaer said:

ok so lets say after lvl 40 you have a 0.01 chance drop rate for weapons. Lets put the 50 % on 0.015 JESUS THATS CHEATING. I hope you understand what i want to say.

And what about mats with 15% chance? Why you go to extremly rare drops?

If you are spoiler and you sell asofes per example, if you have VIP account, you will get a lot of money more than No VIP account.

i really dont think thats a problem, atleast the weapons and crafting gets cheaper thats all. did you take a look about how much materials u need to craft a c weapon ?

I never really crafter in l2 cause of the way to much time investment in crafting and farming, so if the materials gets more common the market will have much more quantitiy.

I dont say all is good but at least wait until the server is launched and we see how it is. Vip 4 will be available after 4 months ? correct me if im wrong and after that time you in the middle of 50 or further.

Returning players are confused.

Drop rate/exp/buffs aren't really that gamebreaking.

Dragonweapons/Gems/Cloaks/Circlets/Shirts are what broke GoD+. Theres little hope in catching up short of spending 10-25k dollars.

Getting 50-70 two to three weeks behind VIPers isn't nearly as disheartening.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:57 PM, Userbaer said:

ok so lets say after lvl 40 you have a 0.01 chance drop rate for weapons. Lets put the 50 % on 0.015 JESUS THATS CHEATING. I hope you understand what i want to say.

for me 50% sounds fair,  nowadays I can afford to pay some money for my favourite game but I got many other duties, family, work and so on. Back in a days when I was learning I couldn't afford to spend any money for game, but I got plenty of time and I was able to earn much more than now with buying everything I can.

yeah i think the vip system is fair at the moment. I dislike the dragon fruits in the shop but thats all.....cant wait to get my bamboo hat or assasin hat. I hope they keep it like it and dont start to make a p2w shop like in the old l2. Cause this shop is just rediclious but well we will see.

At first I thought the same, as in the VIP benefits were too substantial BUT then I remembered the server is f2p. They stated on the Stream that the Chronicle pack will boost you to VIP lvl 3, so you will need to spend slightly more for the NC coin to get vip 4, then it will cost roughly 15$/month AFTER you get the Pre-Launch gold (Chronicle Pack) to maintain VIP lvl 4.... so look at that 15$ / month as the "Subscription". People have been FLAMING that the game is p2w... yet you can look at the Chronicle pack as purchasing the game, and the NC Coin to maintain lvl 4 VIP as your SUBSCRIPTION. Now its like every other sub game... so its not that the game is "p2w" its just that they give you the option to play the "Free/Lite" version of the game with limited play-ability. 

I dont want to speak for people, but if you are able to play strictly due to the fact that its free and you cant afford the paid bonuses, then thats  on you, but dont FLAME at people who can afford the traditional subscription of 30$ upfront and 15$/month after, that is literally how every new expansion to every game is.

And to be honest, if you are one of the people who cant afford the 15$ / month and the 30$ upfront, maybe playing a video game (which is a luxury) is not a proper utilization of your free time. 

**I am also against ANY tradable NC-Store item, and against the Fruits, the only items in NC-Store should be Cosmetic items, XP boosts and Class Transfer 1 Buff Scrolls.

Archived