Chat disabled

Ted

Anyone know what would warrant a chat ban? I don't know what is breaking the rules and what isn't.  I bought nc coin 2 days ago.  The only thing I can think of is I asked people for recs at arena in gludio. And I did !wts nc coin. Is selling nc coin against the rules? I see people buying and selling via chat all the time. I opened a ticket but because of holidays. No response. 

Anyone have an inclination on what I may have done?

If you are using a looped macro to shout, add a /delay ## line, because if enough people /block you in a certain period you will get an automatic chat ban(and if your macro is still running when you get the chat ban it will keep adding time for each attempt to chat)[## is time in seconds so I recommend 60-300 second delay to not annoy other players] selling NCoin is the only Legit way to "Buy" Adena, and there is next to zero chance that anyone from NCsoft would be logged into any server without announcement(GMbuff events etc.)

Your Chat Ban should be displayed in minutes, and it will only count down when you're logged in(without using any type of chat)... if you have access to /nick command you can use that to communicate some with other players until your ban wears off(need to be either noblesse or in a Level 3 clan with permission to change your Title) you are limited to 16 characters including any spaces. If you can't use /nick only other means to try to communicate will be with shop signs. (you can still use /target /attack /useskill and similar commands)

Archived