PING from EU.

Minus

8 minutes ago, Sung said:

Up @Juji

JUST LOOK AT THE DEVELOPER FEEDBACK TAB

QUESTION: European Players Ping

Hime replied to Sung's topic in General Discussion

What VerCenn said was basically on point. Classic servers like our Live servers will be located in North America. We only officially support North America and Latin America. We have not deterred others from playing on our service, but we also do not allow certain countries to register accounts with us. If you are not from NA or LatAm there are limitations and risks playing on our service...

Can you just stop talk about this eu innova shit ? We as EU players played long enough in NA when the game was launched and that they make Giran gmt+1 just shows that they want EU to be able to play on the servers.

I played enough on Skelth and im tired of this Innova, im happy that we can play here.

For the Ping pick Giran server and try Battleping or Wtfast, that should be enough to play, when the game was launched we played years there and noone cared about the higher ping.

1 hour ago, Userbaer said:

Can you just stop talk about this eu innova shit ? We as EU players played long enough in NA when the game was launched and that they make Giran gmt+1 just shows that they want EU to be able to play on the servers.

I played enough on Skelth and im tired of this Innova, im happy that we can play here.

For the Ping pick Giran server and try Battleping or Wtfast, that should be enough to play, when the game was launched we played years there and noone cared about the higher ping.

This. The one truth!

I suggest you guys start a petition or contact support and ask about the possibility of NCSoft themselves adding Proxies to the Classic server login. This is done in any decent private server to allow anyone from any place in the world to play with good ping, no matter where the server is located. I won't post pictures of the login screens of those servers because it is not allowed, but basically this is how it would work here with our classic servers:

Giran ( Gmt+1) Europe Proxy
Giran (Gmt+1) USA Proxy
Giran (Gmt +1) Asia Proxy

You would have 3 ways to log into Giran server, choosing one of the 3 proxies, according to where you are playing from. Your ping would be already reduced because the route the game takes to get from the server to you is tunneled by a Proxy server contracted by the server ( NcSoft, in your case).

Ask them if this is possible or not. That would mean nobody would need to buy a ping program ( Battleping/wtfast/exitlag whatever), just leatrix and done.

26 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

I suggest you guys start a petition or contact support and ask about the possibility of NCSoft themselves adding Proxies to the Classic server login. This is done in any decent private server to allow anyone from any place in the world to play with good ping, no matter where the server is located. I won't post pictures of the login screens of those servers because it is not allowed, but basically this is how it would work here with our classic servers:

Giran ( Gmt+1) Europe Proxy
Giran (Gmt+1) USA Proxy
Giran (Gmt +1) Asia Proxy

You would have 3 ways to log into Giran server, choosing one of the 3 proxies, according to where you are playing from. Your ping would be already reduced because the route the game takes to get from the server to you is tunneled by a Proxy server contracted by the server ( NcSoft, in your case).

Ask them if this is possible or not. That would mean nobody would need to buy a ping program ( Battleping/wtfast/exitlag whatever), just leatrix and done.

+1

I prefer to spend this money on the server, not on GPN (wtfast ect).

I really can't understand how people could play on NAIA with such delays. These latency fix softwares don't help., when you walk in town it's fine but when you go kill mobs you will see delays whatever you do. Now i can't buy Chronicle Pack not knowing if i can play there or not. But nevermind, i guess this is not server for me. Zero proffesionalism. Cya.

Just now, Minus said:

I really can't understand how people could play on NAIA with such delays. These latency fix softwares don't help., when you walk in town it's fine but when you go kill mobs you will see delays whatever you do. Now i can't buy Chronicle Pack not knowing if i can play there or not. But nevermind, i guess this is not server for me. Zero proffesionalism. Cya.

The ideal world would have servers located in our own countries, so we could play with 10~40 ping.
Sadly, if we want to play Lineage 2 Official server, and we live in Americas or Europe, our only options are Innova and Ncsoft.
It would only make sense that americans would play on NCsoft and europeans would play on Innova, having good pings but suffering the currency problems (Ncsoft with USD, but is basically the only country on the americas that uses that currency, and Innova with Euro, but having countries with 400 euros minimum wage to 2500 in others).

7 minutes ago, Minus said:

not true. i was playing some years in Naia from europe and there wasnt any delays with wtfast for me. not at all.

if you want to see if you can play. download launcher (you will have to do it anyway if you want to play classic), make a character in Naia server (its free) and test it yourself :)

16 minutes ago, Minus said:

giphy.gif

"Zero professionalism" lol

6 minutes ago, Bolekto said:

True, GPN programs help a lot, but they are expensive. WTFast = 10$/M, i need to keep VIP3 for my main account = next 10$, i need keep vip2 for my 2x boxes = next 10$ (2x 5$) :D 30$/month= WoW+FF XIV subscription. A bit high for 14 Yo. game.

The only things forcing you to spend that money are your fragile ego and your obsession to be the very best that noone ever was.

5 minutes ago, VerCenn said:

The only things forcing you to spend that money are your fragile ego and your obsession to be the very best that noone ever was.

True. I can play without those things, but it will be a bit of masochism :)

Anyway, the idea with the proxy should be discussed.

Archived