Giran server - Western EU players or only Russia?

nairus9

^

This guy is funny.

most big EU players / clans are going on Talking Island, so you know.

Other bullshit that he posted already.

My opinion: Only idiots from EU can choose TI, because of Oly/Siege time 4 AM. Giran will be good server for people with Skelth experience and other who intend participate at Oly/Siege. So don't blame your self, and stop posting this bullshit. I don't know why you blame Giran so much, maybe because you know that there will play people with knowledge about classic?  .

18 hours ago, Bolekto said:

^

This guy is funny.

Other bullshit that he posted already.

My opinion: Only idiots from EU can choose TI, because of Oly/Siege time 4 AM. Giran will be good server for people with Skelth experience and other who intend participate at Oly/Siege. So don't blame your self, and stop posting this bullshit. I don't know why you blame Giran so much, maybe because you know that there will play people with knowledge about classic?  .

state 1 single big clan going to Giran  

On 9/30/2018 at 5:05 PM, pajausk said:

i love seeing americans being afraid of russians. they see them everythere now. my guess their nightmares consist of russia theme too.

Afraid ? Nah Most bots/cheaters are Russians and we already have top put up with the the huehues sh*tting up chat. Dont need another crap language to contend with. Glad they will ban Russians If I see any speaking that crap lang or even a Russian name im reporting them and I advise everyone to do the same :D

3 hours ago, Boziggy said:

Afraid ? Nah Most bots/cheaters are Russians and we already have top put up with the the huehues sh*tting up chat. Dont need another crap language to contend with. Glad they will ban Russians If I see any speaking that crap lang or even a Russian name im reporting them and I advise everyone to do the same :D

have you played in NA ever? NA servers had more bots than russians. dont get me wrong, i am happy that they are blocked since they dont want communicate in english.

You cant play on ti as a eu player. Only your a masochist with 0 life and wake up at 3am to do baium or sieges.

The result is on your main time noone is online from the us. But hell if you want be so cool and play on ti just go for it, wasted time.

Im on Giran and my friends too. So cya tomorrow

On 9/30/2018 at 9:51 PM, Dag0n said:

Giran will be filled with nonfactors / casuals from EU and few adena farmers from Russia.

Some history of L2 in NA showed us that the strongest clans had the majority of players from EU.

If there are adena farmers they will join the server that has players with deeper pockets and willing to pay. Why would they join a server that has many poor players that want to play for free? Makes no sense.

Everyone knows that EU has more hardcore L2 fans which is much more competitive than NA & the strongest clans was always from EU also, I play L2 for a long-long time now & I know that for a fact it's not just my opinion, also the biggest L2 communities in private servers are all from EU this is not coincidence people from EU just love this game & when NCSOFT ruin it from GoD patch & onward, they kept on playing in private servers some to this day for all those years, the biggest L2 communities in the West from my experience derive from RU ofc, various Eastern EU countries, Spain & my country, Greece, which always had a huge community in official & all kind of private servers.

Archived